“Extra Special Dining”

Ranked #29 of 418 Restaurants in Erie
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The food was over and above our expectations. Chef Dan Kern has culinary talents that are a true delight to your palate.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

It is a place where you can go as a couple or meet friends for a drink or a bite to eat. THey are very accomodating to special requests. Their bar is very nice and offer a unique menu. Portions seemed a little small but the food was delicious.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at 1201 twice now. The food is outstanding and the service is excellent. The prices are fairly high, but worth it for a special night out. The food portions are smaller for the price, but the meals actually satisfied me, without overstuffing me.

2  Thank Bob M
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This is a different wonderful, foodie restaurant! We love how creative Dan is in the kitchen as there are always so many options to choose from and the food is quiet amazing!!!

2  Thank Tex-PA
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This is probably the 6th time we have visited 1201. This time we attend the opening of Dan Kern's new open kitchen and Taco Battle with Cleveland restaurant Momocho. The space was awesome - we can't wait to have a gathering where we can use the space! The food was spectacular from both chefs! I wish I had taken pictures of the food, to give you an idea of how these chefs use fresh food to make wonderful dishes.

If you haven't been there - try out their Free Taco Tuesdays! You will return for more!

2  Thank cara_anne