“TAKE YOUR APPETITE WITH YOU”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #92 of 414 Restaurants in Erie
Reviewed January 6, 2012

GREAT food, not that great of an atmosphere. If you dont want the huge double hamburger,get the junior size.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed September 21, 2011

I had probably one of the best burgers I have ever eaten EVER! I don't even like burgers all that much...but, the one that I got at 'Five Guys' was wonderful. In retrospect, it was so filling that I didn't need the side of fries with it...the burger was plenty!

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Normally we stay away from chain restaurants,but there's always an exception to any rule; We first started going to Five Guys when traveling down south: enjoyed them a lot, and when one opened up in Erie, we were happy. Our recent visit reconfirmed our thoughts: good burgers, good prices, good ,quick service (made to order burgers, too!); there was a line of about a half dozen people in front of us, so we had their complimentary peanuts while we waited for our order. (Tip:eat some peanuts before you order). All toppings are free,too. This isn't Michelin, but the burgers($4.39-cheeseburger) are GOOD.The huge bag of fries(we had cajun) are very tasty The wait was short, so if you're in a hurry , don't be dismayed. Have some peanuts; We like it and will be back.

1  Thank RONMIEL

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!