“Second Time There”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 409 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: this restaurant is listed in other states but not in erie, PA
Oakville, Canada
“Second Time There”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our second visit to the place and found it again to be lively, friendly with great food and prices much cheaper than what we pay for an equivalent meal back home in Canada. We split a Cesar salad and enjoyed the hot bread. The steak was cooked to perfection, the waitress and the manager both came to talk to us to see if everything was to our satisfaction which it was. We enjoyed our meal very much. I would go back next time I'm in Erie.

Olean, New York
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We took our family of 6 here for dinner, was a little concerned when I walked in that it wasn't kid friendly looking. They took us to a nice round booth where we could all sit comfortably. Waitress was very friendly and very fast! Manager kept coming and checking on us and even brought us our appetizer! We felt very well taken care of! Booth and table were spotlessly clean, no complaints! The kids enjoyed the kids menu/activity book as well! Food was amazing from appetizer to entrée, we will definitely return!!! This is our new favorite restaurant when we come to Erie!

• Visited July 2013
Rockwood, Canada
“Fabulous meal, reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We came to the Longhorn Steakhouse on the recommendation of a hotel nearby ( whose dining room was not appealing ). This is a lively upbeat place with great food, and reasonable prices. The manager came several times and talked to us about our experience, since he had heard that we were not at all pleased with the dining room at a nearby hotel.

My wife and I actually shared a steak, and shrimp dinner, salad, and dessert, and we were quite satiated.

Great location, Great staff, Great food, What more could one ask for? Oh, yes, Great price.

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Spread the word, Longhorn has ATTITUDE”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I went to Longhorn for our 22nd wedding anniversary dinner.

Worst. Dinner. Ever!

The table was dirty, and when I pointed it out I received attitude! She got the spray to clean the table and ended up dousing my arm in cleaner instead of the table! And what'd I get for that? No, not an apology. Some more attitude.

Beyond that, the waitress was equally as rude and the food wasn't so great.

Overall, not a good expereince. Certainly not a place my family recommends that anyone visit.

Albion, Pennsylvania
“Appreciate good service”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food is always good. Iff you do have a problem, they are very willing to take care of it. It can get very busy, but the atmosphere is still comfortable.

Visited December 2012