“let down today”

Presque Isle Downs and Casino
Ranked #11 of 61 things to do in Erie
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located off Exit 27 on I-90, Eldorado’s Presque Isle Downs and Casino in Erie, PA is home to the hottest new slots, progressive table games, live racing (Sunday thru Thursday May thru September,) simulcast racing year-round and several dining options including LBV Steak & Pasta. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800 Gambler.
Mayville, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“let down today”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Having been a faithful player since DAY 1 I went today to spend the afternoon playing my
favorite slots. BUT I had to leave after a few hours due to the smell in the casino and it wasn't
just from the cigarettes! Hope my comment will be read by someone who can radify this situation.
Being in this casino is my R & R :)
Gigi
Mayville, ny

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Gigi11153

Brownsville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Just okay”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Typical casino. A little small. Appeared slightly run-down and shabby. Lots of machines were out-of-order during my visit.

Catskill, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not Fancy”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A decent casino--nothing fancy. Great prices on concert tickets, if your timing is right. Like most casinos, smoking is allowed indoors, which is annoying.

Visited June 2013
Newbury, Ohio
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Love Erie Casino...smoking permitted, YUCK!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love the Erie Casino, for whatever reason this Casino remains my favorite even though Cleveland has multiple options now. I rarely win, but have fun playing. I like that they have a refreshment station so you can grab a free soda without bothering a bartender or drink girl each time you would like something, this is a little perk that other casino's don't usually have. I also enjoy watching the horse races, however, the fact that the races are Sunday-Thursday now is very lame and I won't be able to make the drive from Geauga County Ohio to enjoy them anymore!! We went last night and getting home around 11PM on a work night just isn't going to work out. I hate that smoking is pretty much EVERYWHERE inside the casino. There are "no smoking" sections but when you can smell the smoke as you are walking up the hill to get to the building, you know it's going to be bad. The smell is horrendous and way too much, also some people don't seem to care about the "non smoking sections" and smoke wherever they feel is appropriate. Gross.

4 Thank MissKissy05
Lantana, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Kewl”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The casino is open 24/7 and is a typical casino. The restaurant that sells hot dogs and fast food is crap. Not like any Smith's weiner I have ever eaten. Like boiled mush. Don't eat there. The staff is very friendly. They have non smoking areas but don't let it fool you. You get less smoke but not away from smoke completely. Overall, if you have money to throw away, go and play here.

1 Thank Kathleen F