“excellent deep dish pizza”
Review of Stevo's Pizza

Stevo's Pizza
Ranked #131 of 416 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ordered a large deep dish piza and had it delivered to work. The pizza was awesome! It was so good we ordered it again a couple weeks later. Very filling tough to eat more than one piece. we all enjoyed it and was delivered nice and hot.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I found this place here on TA. I am from the Toronto area so there are a number of very good pizz aplaces around so maybe this place for Erie is good but compared to what I am used to, it's just average.

I ordered a medium pizza with 5 toppings, I think it was called the Stevo's Special or something like that and an order of fries.

The pizza was good but you can see in the picture that the cheese was not even.

When I called to get the pizza delivered, the girl on the phone was not the firendliest but what do I care, I just wanted some food. It came with a half hour or so which was good. I gave the driver a tip and he just took it and walked away. I guess I would expect more it seems people in Erie are not as friendly as those to the south in Grove City.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had pizza to go a couple times here. Love the pizza and I dont like most the pizza places around here. Slight crisp to the crust and the right amount of everything. It was good.

1  Thank stello814
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Dive bar of pizza restaurants. Pizza was good. I had a side salad that was average at best. If all you want is good pizza dive in.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best pizza in erie, pa-HANDS DOWN. If you like nyc style pizza this is it!!! Only thing is delivery can take awhile so if your hungry pick it up!!

Been to Stevo's Pizza? Share your experiences!