“Colao's is an Incredible restaurant”
Review of Colao's

Colao's
Ranked #32 of 429 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Colao's Ristorante serves traditional, authentic Italian cuisine made from recipes that have been passed down through our family for generations. We also offer fresh veal, seafood and steaks, as well as unique nightly entree and appetizer features. We’re known for our uncompromising standards to the highest quality and freshest ingredients, all meals are prepared to order. Check out our extensive wine list featuring 12 premium wines served by the glass. Fresh, ingredients, handmade pasta, ravioli, rum-soaked tiramisu and cannoli!
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The Ahi Tuna is the best I have ever had anywhere. It is so good that I seem to want to order it every time I am there. I am from Michigan and each time I visit Erie I have to come to Colao's for the Ahi Tuna. Though I know the other dishes are equally as good since I have tried what others have ordered, I just can't seem to order anything else.

5  Thank Larry_Deb2014

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I try to dine there at least four times a year it is by far my favorite Italian restaurant including all the places I've traveled too.this is by far the best Italian food, we have never been disappointed!

8  Thank valann1028
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I had the experience of dining at Colao's a while back, and we had such a great experience, that we decided to dine there again for New Year's Eve with another couple. We knew that it would be a busy night, and were still excited to welcome our new year with a great dinner, and hopefully as good of an experience with the service as we had the first time there. The four of us were seated in a very cozy booth at the front of the restaurant, and our service was amazing. She was so very personable, and polite, but more than anything she was very knowledgeable about the menu. She helped each of us select an item from the menu. We were not disappointed in any way. I feel so bad though, because we did not get her name, and she really did an outstanding job. My wife and I will most certainly be back, as well as, our friends. The four of us will be sure to spread the good news too many of our family and friends, so that they may experience what we were so fortunate to of done so. Good job Colao's. The best Italian restaurant in all of Erie.

12  Thank michael m
Reviewed November 4, 2013

So this past weekend my wife and I decided we would like to try a restaurant in Erie that we haven't tried before. A few of our friends recommended that we try Colao's as we have never been there. As soon as we arrived we were warmly welcomed and the atmosphere is very nice inside. Our waitress was extremely friendly and was able to answer all our questions about the menu/meals off the top of her head and without a menu, which was very impressive. My wife and I were both in the mood for steaks so we decided to go with the ribeye. It was about $45 dollars but was one of the biggest and best tasting steaks I have ever had. We also enjoyed a nice bottle of wine, which the server recommended with the meal that we were having. After finishing up our meal we were having such an enjoyable night out just the two of us that we decided to have a few drinks at the bar. The bartender was very enjoyable to talk to and made an amazing Martini. We don't get to go out without our little one too often but this time we had a great night. The next time we do get to go out just the two of us it will surely be to go back to Calao's. I would highly recommend to everyone.

7  Thank Emmit S
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Colaos takes the cake! Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Nowhere in Erie can compare! Will be back soon!!!!

9  Thank Zeekerup

Been to Colao's? Share your experiences!