“Fantastic dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Mi Scuzi from our home in Mayville. It was well worth the drive. Our dining experience was the best we can remember. The hostess, bartender, servers, and chef were all very friendly. Had some delicious sangria, poblano pepper appetizer which was scrumptious. I had the wedding soup... Probably the best soup I've ever had. Hubby had the white bean and clam soup and loved it. Garlic knots were so good I had to ask our sever to NOT bring another basket because I was trying to save room for entrees. I had the giant ravioli which was incredible. Hubby had crab and spinach lasagna. Only prob was that we were so full we could each only have a few bites before asking for the rest "to go." But let me assure you, left overs were eaten at breakfast the next morning. Cannot wait to go back!

Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Thanks for making the trip from Mayville to come see us! We're so pleased that your experience was worth the drive. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and we thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Food and service was great here. It was not the cheapest place, but if you are visiting town like I was or on a date it's a great place to stop

Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Thank you for the review! We're glad you decided to stop and see us on your visit to Erie, we hope to see you again next time you're in town!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Good friendly service, and good food. It definitely deserves a top rating, and is one of the best places to eat in Erie. I've eaten here 4 or 5 times over the last 2 months, it's consistently good. It also nice when the owner/chef takes time to come out and talk to you, it's a nice touch. I will definitely eat here next time in town.

As a side note, great service at the bar, if you are alone they make you feel welcome here.

1  Thank Mark C
Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

We are glad to have been a part of your time in Erie! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we hope to see you again when you're in town!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Really enjoyed the service and food. The chef came out and thanked us for coming and talked to us about our trip. Great meal with a personal touch. Good times.

Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

We aim to please! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I actually looked forward to turning 60 when I knew I would be spending my birthday meal dining at Mi Scuzi's. It has become our restaurant of choice for all our special family occasions. My husband, daughter, and son-in-law all thoroughly enjoyed everything from the stuffed poblano peppers and garlic knots through main courses of scallops, vodka chicken, and a filet with a cheese sauce Michael created just for me and of course, tiramisu for dessert. I'm sure I will find many occasions to return before I turn 61!

1  Thank KathrynJ178
Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

We were so happy that you joined us for your birthday festivities! Thank you for the kind review, and we look forward to your visits!

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!