“Don't Miss This One!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Evanston, Illinois
“Don't Miss This One!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you're looking for a fine dining experience in a comfortable atmosphere, this is the place to go. The restaurant is in a residential neighborhood, near St. Vincent's Hospital, with valet parking available. The menu has both traditional and unexpected items, and you can be adventurous knowing that you won't be disappointed. Both the menu and wine list have enough choices to entice you into another visit, without being overwhelming. My husband and I have eaten here several times in the past year, and have brought out-of-town guests as well. It's easy to tell that the food is made with quality ingredients, and everything we've ordered has been well prepared, artistically presented, and satisfyingly flavorful. This is a great choice for a special occasion, business dinner, or even for salad, dessert and drinks. We highly recommend Mi Scuzi!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TravelingHappyNow
Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Thanks so much for the kind words, we hope to see you again soon!

Yukon, PA
“Good Food But Overpriced”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Erie for my birthday weekend and decided to have dinner at Mi Scuzi based on all of the great reviews it receives. We were seated promptly despite not having reservations and found the service to be good. I enjoyed the dinner music and the intimate atmosphere. However, I found the prices to be high for what you get. My husband had the sea bass and I had the filet. Both meals cost over $30 each and salads were extra, $4 for a dinner salad and $8 for a Caesar salad. It cost us over $100 plus tip without any extras. The food itself was very good but not worthy of the high prices. Even though we mentioned it was my birthday dinner there was no offer of a dessert. I am glad we tried Mi Scuzi but I doubt that we will return .

Visited April 2014
1 Thank cynthia_sue
Erie, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sea Bass”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is the best dish I HAVE EVER HAD. The food here rivals the food in Paris, France. This is the best restaurant in Erie, Pa.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DelaneyMC
Erie, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sea bass!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband & I come here regularly. The food & service has always been excellent! This is where we go when we don't want to be disappointed! I highly recommend the sea bass & pollo alla vodka for entrees; Pepperonata & carmalized pear & onion pizzette apps; & amaretto mascarpone for dessert. You can't go wrong here!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jillpac2
Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thanks for the great review! We put a lot of time and effort into our food, we're so glad you enjoy it!
“You have to check it out”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is perfect for business, couples night out, or romantic night out. The bar is fully stocked and a great place to wait if need be. The sea bass is excellent, and you have to try the pair pizza appetizer! Parking can be an issue but vallet is extremely easy and reasonably priced.

Michael F, Owner at Mi Scuzi, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thank you for the kind words, we hope you'll stop back again!

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!