“Best Italian food I've had!!!”
Review of Mi Scuzi

Mi Scuzi
Ranked #4 of 418 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place. The chicken parmesan was out of this world. Although the prices are quite high, it's worth it! Service was awesome as well!

3  Thank Anthony F

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

While in town on business, we stopped by one night for dinner. The sea bass was amazing and the service was top notch. Will be making this a must stop each time I am in town.

3  Thank Jhl1827
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Seriously, folks! How can this not be the number 1 place in Erie. It is! The wife and I finally went there after 8 months in town. Why, or why, didn't I go earlier.

I had a calamari salad with wasabi vinaigrette dressing. I know it sounds weird. It was highly recommended by our waitress and it was fabulous. One of those things where on your first bite, your eyebrows pop up, your mouth makes and O and you exclaim in surprise at how good it is. The amazing taste sort of shocks you. The wife had a salad with fried eggplant, mozzarella, and tomatoes. It was good. We split an entre, the sea bass with risotto. Awesome as well. Had the Canelone for dessert. Another awesome.

The owner/chef walks around the restaurant with an apron on. He stopped by our table more than once to ask how everything was and he said "Thank you for your business" more than once. A real class act. It was a pleasure to give him my business, but it's nice to know it's appreciated.

If you live in Erie, you know that good food is hard to come by. I've eaten at 6 of the other top ten Erie restaurants on the TA list. None of them even come close to Mi Scuzi!!!

3  Thank pnwtoc
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I recently stopped by Mi Scuzi with the intention of just having a glass of wine and maybe an appetizer at the bar. After hearing about one of their specials, veal meatloaf, our mouthes started watering. It was amazing! The servers were knowledgable about both the wine and food, attentive and gracious. The food was fresh, unique and delicious. I recommend the pizzas and seafood as well. AND the new outdoor patio makes the perfect setting for a romantic night out or get together with friends.

2  Thank Anne D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Exceptional personal customer service. Our last visit we had the veal which was extremely tender braised to perfection to add a wonderful depth of flavor. Atmosphere is charming with a personal touch. Food is prepared and presented with expertise and care. Highly recommend!!

2  Thank Patty N

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!