“Magnificent cuisine and customer service”
Review of Mi Scuzi

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Exceptional personal customer service. Our last visit we had the veal which was extremely tender braised to perfection to add a wonderful depth of flavor. Atmosphere is charming with a personal touch. Food is prepared and presented with expertise and care. Highly recommend!!

2  Thank Patty N

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Everything at Mi Scuzi was absolutely fantastic and this is the best restaurant is Erie. By far! I walked in the door and was immediately greeted by the friendly hostess and was swiftly seated. The service was excellent and so was the food! Michael, the owner, came to talk to me shortly after my meal was served to check that everything was tasting okay. Everything was great! Mi Scuzi is my favorite restaurant in Erie and anyone looking for an authentic, AMAZING meal should check out Mi Scuzi.

1  Thank Victoria G
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I sat down to a beautiful dinner. The best Italian food you can get in northwestern pa. We started our meal off with the peppernata which was an abundance of fresh tomatoes, peppers, kalmata olives, a balsamic glaze all on top of some great bread. The freshness was of the peppernata was amazing. For dinner I had the melt in your mouth veal saltimbocca while my girlfriend had the pork osso bucco which was also super tasty. Our dinner was all around great and I reccomend it to everyone who wants a memorable dinner.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Mi Scuzi restaurant is Erie's small taste of Italy! The food options are something different yet tasteful from your everyday menu! I haven't experienced a bad meal yet. Service is great! The small house setting gives a sense of family! Can't wait to eat there again!

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I are empty nesters, so we often dine out. We discovered Mi Scuzi restaurant over a year ago and have dined there many, many times. Each meal is a new experience due to the wide and varied menu items. My wife is more adventurous in trying new dishes and has yet to be dissapointed in any of her meals. My nickname of "Mr Picky", has NEVER been teted at this restaurant due to Chef Michael, always willing to create something different and exciting for me.

If you need a quiet night out, or an evening with friends, we would highly recommend stopping at MI Scuzi for an enjoyable dining experience.

1  Thank Mike D

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!