“A great romantic dinner”
Review of Mi Scuzi

Mi Scuzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Scuzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 425 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I sat down to a beautiful dinner. The best Italian food you can get in northwestern pa. We started our meal off with the peppernata which was an abundance of fresh tomatoes, peppers, kalmata olives, a balsamic glaze all on top of some great bread. The freshness was of the peppernata was amazing. For dinner I had the melt in your mouth veal saltimbocca while my girlfriend had the pork osso bucco which was also super tasty. Our dinner was all around great and I reccomend it to everyone who wants a memorable dinner.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Mi Scuzi restaurant is Erie's small taste of Italy! The food options are something different yet tasteful from your everyday menu! I haven't experienced a bad meal yet. Service is great! The small house setting gives a sense of family! Can't wait to eat there again!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I are empty nesters, so we often dine out. We discovered Mi Scuzi restaurant over a year ago and have dined there many, many times. Each meal is a new experience due to the wide and varied menu items. My wife is more adventurous in trying new dishes and has yet to be dissapointed in any of her meals. My nickname of "Mr Picky", has NEVER been teted at this restaurant due to Chef Michael, always willing to create something different and exciting for me.

If you need a quiet night out, or an evening with friends, we would highly recommend stopping at MI Scuzi for an enjoyable dining experience.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have never had anything but a wonderful experience at Mi Scuzi. The food is always delicious and the atmosphere and wait staff are as gracious as could be from curbside valet to table. I frequent Mi Scuzi every couple of months to see what has changed on the menu as well as the décor and renovations. One thing that stays consistent is the amazing calamari!!!! I could eat it as a main dish with a bottle of wine every day!

2  Thank Sholin M
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We enjoy dining at Mi Scuzi. My filet mignon was the best I've ever been served anywhere! Perfectly prepared and so flavorful. Service is outstanding and very friendly atmosphere! This IS THE place to dine! Try it, you'll like it!

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!