“Our new farorite local restaurant”
Review of Mi Scuzi

Mi Scuzi
Ranked #4 of 418 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I are empty nesters, so we often dine out. We discovered Mi Scuzi restaurant over a year ago and have dined there many, many times. Each meal is a new experience due to the wide and varied menu items. My wife is more adventurous in trying new dishes and has yet to be dissapointed in any of her meals. My nickname of "Mr Picky", has NEVER been teted at this restaurant due to Chef Michael, always willing to create something different and exciting for me.

If you need a quiet night out, or an evening with friends, we would highly recommend stopping at MI Scuzi for an enjoyable dining experience.

1  Thank Mike D

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have never had anything but a wonderful experience at Mi Scuzi. The food is always delicious and the atmosphere and wait staff are as gracious as could be from curbside valet to table. I frequent Mi Scuzi every couple of months to see what has changed on the menu as well as the décor and renovations. One thing that stays consistent is the amazing calamari!!!! I could eat it as a main dish with a bottle of wine every day!

2  Thank Sholin M
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We enjoy dining at Mi Scuzi. My filet mignon was the best I've ever been served anywhere! Perfectly prepared and so flavorful. Service is outstanding and very friendly atmosphere! This IS THE place to dine! Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

you are not excused. The food that we had there was terrible. My so called sea food lasagna, was swimming in cheese sauce with a few shrimps floating in it. The lasagna it self was plain, there was no fish in between the layers of pasta. Both my husband & my self were looking forward to it after reading the reviews. His veal was very pasty, again the sauce used was thick. However the white bean soup was good, & my house salad could have used a little less vinegar. One more thing, I always thought that OssoBuco was made with Beef!!!

5  Thank Maria G
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very good food, overall, but my desert had a slightly burnt flavor where the sugar was overcooked on the bottom of the cannoli. The wedding soup was excellent. A slightly crowded atmosphere with very small tables, the décor on the window sill next to me kept getting caught on my clothes. There is absolutely no place to put your purse so plan on either leaving it in the car or not bringing it with you at all. While I enjoyed the food and it was prepared quite well, the overcrowded atmosphere made it seem less than a fine dining experience. If this would have been a celebration of some sort I would have found it disappointing, but since it was just a meal out it was okay.

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!