“Keep Coming Back Over and Over”
Review of Mi Scuzi

Mi Scuzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Scuzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 461 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have never had anything but a wonderful experience at Mi Scuzi. The food is always delicious and the atmosphere and wait staff are as gracious as could be from curbside valet to table. I frequent Mi Scuzi every couple of months to see what has changed on the menu as well as the décor and renovations. One thing that stays consistent is the amazing calamari!!!! I could eat it as a main dish with a bottle of wine every day!

Date of visit: August 2013
2  Thank Sholin M

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We enjoy dining at Mi Scuzi. My filet mignon was the best I've ever been served anywhere! Perfectly prepared and so flavorful. Service is outstanding and very friendly atmosphere! This IS THE place to dine! Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

you are not excused. The food that we had there was terrible. My so called sea food lasagna, was swimming in cheese sauce with a few shrimps floating in it. The lasagna it self was plain, there was no fish in between the layers of pasta. Both my husband & my self were looking forward to it after reading the reviews. His veal was very pasty, again the sauce used was thick. However the white bean soup was good, & my house salad could have used a little less vinegar. One more thing, I always thought that OssoBuco was made with Beef!!!

Date of visit: August 2013
5  Thank Maria G
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very good food, overall, but my desert had a slightly burnt flavor where the sugar was overcooked on the bottom of the cannoli. The wedding soup was excellent. A slightly crowded atmosphere with very small tables, the décor on the window sill next to me kept getting caught on my clothes. There is absolutely no place to put your purse so plan on either leaving it in the car or not bringing it with you at all. While I enjoyed the food and it was prepared quite well, the overcrowded atmosphere made it seem less than a fine dining experience. If this would have been a celebration of some sort I would have found it disappointing, but since it was just a meal out it was okay.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you're looking for a great restaurant in Erie, Mi Scuzi is a MUST! This place has some of the BEST Italian we've ever had! (And we've had our fair share of Italian!)

We started our fabulous feast with with the Pizza Rustica appetizer which had pepperoni, sausage and red pepper. It was much bigger than we expected and could make a good entree.

I ordered Pollo alla Vodka which was a lightly breaded chicken breast, topped with a melted cheesed, that comes with an asiago filled gnocchi in a creamy tomato based vodka sauce. This is by far the most amazing chicken and pasta dish I've ever had! My boyfriend had the Luganaga Sausage served with perfectly cooked potato gnocchi and delicately seasoned Italian greens.

Our desserts were heavenly - sweet, light Tiramisu served with incredible pirouline and the most wonderful Canolone with marscapone - the perfect end to a great dinner.

As a bonus, we had the pleasure of meeting Michael, the owner, who is a genuinely nice man who sincerely appreciates his guests and cares about the quality of his food! His wife was sweet enough to take a picture of us together which I've included with the review.

All in all, we would give the entire experience our highest recommendation. Michael really went all out to give us a special night. Thanks again!

1  Thank Angie S

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!