“Hey, Rocky Laporte, read this: we had a great time seeing you at JRs!”

Jr's Last Laugh Comedy Club & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 24 Nightlife in Erie
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Came to Erie from Buffalo to catch the Rocky Laporte show. Great fun and laughs! (Excellent food, too.) Got to meet Rocky afterwards-- forgot to get a photo or autograph but will remember the great time we had anyways. Will definitely be back!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"pg"
"audience"

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Such a great time. Excellent service, great price and funny comedians. Waited for a cab ride back to our hotel and the owner gave us a ride and free tickets to the next show. Amazing amaZing amazing!!! Definitely will be back!

2  Thank Jmac85la
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Being a senior I need entertainment where I can be home by 9pm. We really enjoy good clean comedy and we found it here. Mary our server was outstanding! She welcomed us and served us with a smile. The food came out quickly and hot. The opening act was funny but Mike the featured act kept us laughing. Mary even shared the apricot drink recipe with us before we left. We will come back next time we are in Erie!

1  Thank grandisldi
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place rocked! i love the owners & the employees. Yes the owner was one of the guys behind the bar. The comedic act of Doug Stanhope for my birthday was perfect! I went there from WNY (western new york) with my son. Only an hour from home but we still got a room down the street at the Avalon Hotel. Funny that DS mentioned it in his act.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went to Jr's for my 10 year class reunion. I had never been before but had a great time. The food was decent for a comedy club, drink pricers were average and the comedy was great! If your looking for a fun night for a large group of people then I would highly recomend Jr's! I know when I am back in town it will be a great place to meet up with old friends.