“Excellen”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate here as it was in the parking lot of our hotel on our trip to Erie. I was quite surprised by their menu and was able to find quite a few things I would eat (very picky eater). The staff was very nice and made our toddler very happy with all of their comments and attention. The food was excellent. We will definitely return on our next trip there.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Was forced to stay the night at Comfort Inn just above the restaurant. The stay was horrible, as dictated in my review on TripAdvisor. We got up at 840am to get some breakfast & it was packed, food was gone @ no place to sit. So, my family of 4 simply checked out and went to Bob Evans. Got seated quickly, waiter quickly got our drinks and our order was placed. Food was served hot and properly. Refills on drinks were always given before we even had to ask. Value of meal was good as well & will definitely continue visiting Bob Evans!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We always eat at a Bob Evans while we travel to the US, as we love their menu items...
We were not disappointed at this one, at all! The service was friendly, and our food arrived in a very short time.
The food was delicious and the portions ample.
We would love to see Bob Evans come to Canada!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food selection was plain, outdated. When I go out I look for new and exciting things to try, I saw nothing on the menu that I could not make for myself at home. I remember when I loved going to Bob Evans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner however those days are long gone.
The wait staff was unfriendly, asked for another set of silverwear and ended up eating without them since she never came back to our table. When we were leaving she went right to the table to look for a tip. There was not one...no drink refills, no asking how everything was, and when I dropped my silverwear on the floor and asked for more I was ignored.
Will not be going back to this one...may have to try the one on Peach street even though traffic is a nightmare at times.

1  Thank KM_LP528
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Good food great service.A comparable prices and verry nice place to eat..Had a nice hotel and good food.When you get a chance give this a try Think you will like it..

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!