“Good food”

Bob Evans
Ranked #35 of 402 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Kitchener, Canada
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We ate here for dinner, and then came back for breakfast the next morning, as this restaurant is in front of the Comfort Suites at Splash Lagoon. The food was good, but nothing we were excited about. The steak and eggs for breakfast was nice. The prices were reasonable. This is nothing fancy, but we had good (not great) food.

• Visited November 2012

Woodstock, Canada
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

the quality and serice were great. the serers exceptionally helpful. the wireless is always a great touch

Visited November 2012
Holland, Ohio
“A great restaurant for a good meal while on the road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stopped at Bob Evans while traveling east and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was good quality for a fair price. Not a fancy restaurant, but very clean and a great place to stop while traveling. I for sure would stop again if I was traveling in the area.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was traveling through Erie and this was the first Bob Evans I ate at. I sat at the counter and had the meat loaf. Everything tasted really fresh and it was really good. I will definitely seek one out to try again if I get back east.

• Visited July 2012
Toronto, Ontario
“The most unfortunate Bob Evans I've been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've eaten at a few Bob Evans' over the years and this is the worst one thus far. All of the food items were poor; even the biscuits which we were looking forward to. The vegetables were literally rotten on my plate. The server looked at them and had to get her manager. The manager looked at them and didn't even take them away. They left them for me to stare at! This was not handled well. Some monies were taken off my bill, but I had to look at them while trying to eat some of the rest of the meal. This was an unfortunate visit.

• Visited August 2012