“Had a Comfortable Stay with Great Hot Breakfast!”

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Erie
New York
“Had a Comfortable Stay with Great Hot Breakfast!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel had a old, yet very clean comfortable feeling to it. The staff on check-in were monotone nothing special, but the staff in the morning was very bright and upbeat and more than pleasant. The king bedding was very adequate which made for a fine stay to this property. If in the area again and the price was right, I would stay here without question.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
QualityInnErie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to see you enjoyed our hotel. We really do have one of the best complimentary breakfasts out there!
Thank you for your great review!!

Ryan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Hanover, Maryland
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have stayed at this motel probably 15-20 times in the last 7 years---it is a 60's style motel (outside door entrance) but clean and comfortable --located close to everything and about 3 miles from the dreaded Peach street traffic. This motel has the best free full breakfast buffet in the Erie area--we ,keep coming back!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cadmanrich
QualityInnErie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for staying with us again!!! Our breakfast really is unbeatable--totally agree!!

-Ryan
Chesapeake, VA
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Looks questionable from the street. Could use some updating and appearance work. Very small check in area but the clerk was pleasant. Room was clean and everything worked. The breakfast was buffet. Do wait to long to eat as the have a hard time keeping up. The waitstaff were very good at meeting everyone's needs. After eating then going to check out (we had already placed our luggage in the car) the clerk handed me my small digital camera that must have fallen out of my open satchel as I exited the room. Kudos to them for this! Overall a nice stay in an average motel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank skip620
QualityInnErie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us! Glad you got your camera back!! Thanks for your review.

walla walla
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Looks run down from the parking lot, and it is. Were it not for the fact that every room within a 150 mile radius was booked solid I would have left and found someplace better to sleep. Like a dumpster. Upon entering the room I encountered a foul odor which turned out to emanate from the AC unit. The vents were full of crud and hair and who knows what. It smelled like something died in there. My 3 yr old switched the dial to heat which led to a burning hair smell which set off the smoke detector, which did not concern the staff. I dumped baby powder into the unit and went to CVS to buy a scented candle. Apparently housekeeping is optional. The toilet rim had dried urine and pubic hairs on it. Nightstand had dried pop or coffee spilled down one side. No security cameras in back of building where they told me to park (I moved the van around to the front) and no keycard security locks on outside doors. Outdoor pool appears to have been last painted around 15 to 20 years ago.

Room Tip: If you want to choose a good room stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank traveling m
Hello,

Wow! This maybe the worst review I have ever seen on here...
Did you let anybody know about your concerns when you stayed with us??
I am shocked by this review and what was written. We take cleanliness very serious here.
Could you please call me and discuss your stay?

814.864.4911

Thanks,
Ryan

Travelers are raving about these Erie hotels

willowick
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This was by far the worse '3 star" hotel ever! Yes, it had a pool and a nice spred for breakfast, but that is where all good ends. We booked on line, filling in the blanks of 2 adults, 2 kids. We called to make sure we would get a 2 bed bedroom and was told " you booked on line, you get what you get.'
When we arrived, It is a motel, doors on outside corridore, not down a hallway. We were on the bottom floor with a king size bed, for a family of four, ( thank you QUALITY inn), a non smoking room, that suck like smoke (only time allergies flair up-thank you Quality inn) wall paper coming off walls, and floors disgustingly dirty(our feets were dirtier in room, than walking around waldameer in flip flops), Then ants got into all our snacks on table and counters.
This hotel not only need updating (badly) it also needs expanding the rooms to be made bigger!! There needs to be a review as to how this hotel got a "3 star" rating.

Room Tip: There is a super 8 behind this hotel, I would try that one instead!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank angela a
Charlestown, Rhode Island
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I don't have a smart phone, yet, so when traveling the highways and byways of the good ol' US of A, it's nice to find a drive up to the door Inn and not be charged outrageous amounts of cash for a room to sleep and shower and head out on the road. The added bonus was a bar and grill right on site and a very comfortable sleep. It was very clean and the "free" breakfast was quite decent, as was the coffee. I started off the morning with a few laps in the well kept outdoor pool and I thank the management for their friendliness and favor to me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
QualityInnErie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us! Glad you really enjoyed it. Let me know if I can be of service at any time in the future!!

Thanks again,
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I booked through a travel site and managed to get a room here for $60 (including taxes), for the 4th of July. When I booked, I didn't have the option to choose a non-smoking room or anything, and I am allergic to smoke, so I called the Inn to make sure that I wouldn't be placed in a smoking room. To my pleasant surprise, I had been booked into a non-smoking, king-size room! The building was easy to find, and close to the casino (also, if you're here for the casino, guests here are given $7 vouchers--just ask at the front desk). The room was relatively small, with no mini-fridge or microwave, but it was extremely clean and quiet. The bed was really comfortable, and my boyfriend and I found the entire experience to be very relaxing and cozy. The complimentary breakfast was relatively big, and the seating area was nice and roomy (the breakfast included cereal, bagels, waffles, toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt..etc etc). I ended up speaking to several people who worked there throughout my stay and everyone was really nice and courteous. Honestly, if I wouldn't have had to leave to get to work, I would have booked another night. I would definitely stay here again, though perhaps not at the list price for it.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the highway will be louder--call ahead to request one that faces the other side if p...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kmm7180
Hello,

Thank you for your review! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast is amazing isn't it!! Glad you got to meet some of our staff and you found them to be very nice. Look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Thanks,