This was the absolute worst experience. Better business bureau and health department should shut this place down. Service was horrible. The manager understood NOTHING we were saying but had plenty to say. Apparently large maintenance ladders are safe to have in the pool area as well as the pool vacuum in the pool while patrons are swimming. We were told "it's safe, it won't electrocute you." No it won't but the long cord is not safe because it will catch on you and drown you. We took pictures of the filth. The beds are covered in plastic, then have a pad with imbedded hair covered then by two or three sheets with burn holes and apparent stains in them. The cleaning lady claims she takes a long time cleaning each room. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Not recommended at all! Spend the extra money and stay at a nice place. You will be glad you did. The nicest part of this experience was the burnout we left in the parking lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Bayfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.