TownePlace Suites Erie
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Pool
$76
ComfortInn
$134
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$64
$67
$90
All reviewsfront deskmillcreek mallfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteother hotelsparking lotan extended staywaffleshome away from homehot tubpresque isleroom was spotlessgreat place to staygreat roomdefinitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was very friendly
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Well kept, friendly staff. Newest of the 3 hotels amd quietest. Given the options which are not the 5 star hotels people might expect, it's great and convenient for the area and great staff. Was more than satisfied with the hotel in this class (2.5 star) and area. They go well above and beyond.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Mark D, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Megan C.,
Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your great comments about our hotel and staff. We strive to makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable during their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Erie, PA!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am a platnum premiere with Marriott . 3 Day Stay for my wife and I . I reserved a King room and requested an upgrade. Hotel upgraded me to a 2 bedroom that had queen or smaller beds that were Very Uncomfortable. 8am the very first morning they were mowing the lawn and using a weed eater right outside our window ( no sleeping in late that day ) after looking at the pots and pans i would not cook in them. very limited silverware. Furniture was worn, with tears and stains. I stay over 100 nights at Marriott properties and would not choose to stay at this hotel again. Hope this helps you choose wisely!

Room Tip: Choose a diffrent hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Don A.,
We appreciate your feedback for improvement. Please know that we take it very seriously and that we are working diligently on correcting each and every concern you have shared. I apologize that you and your wife did not experience an exceptional stay at our hotel. We would be honored to have you back to give us another chance.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My family and I were to stay in this hotel for the weekend of the Edinboro soccer tournament. Which I might add, I booked the room three months ago!!! I was notified 2 days ago that my room was no longer available and I would be moved to another hotel for the same price. This was a downgrade for the same price!! I booked a hotel with a pool. I have two children that will be playing in the soccer tournament and were really looking forward to swim in the pool while we were there. Not to mention all the other kids that were anticipating the same thing. This tournament is a yearly occurrence. I contacted the general manager and he said that he couldn't do anything about it. What kind of establishment is this!!! This weekend 6/20 -6/22 was totally ruined by your unprofessionalism for all the families that were involved!!

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Hothrad
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff have always been so friendly and helpful, we have stayed at there so much we call it home. And it is always such a good feeling when the staff says welcome home.The front desk has been more than helpful right along with the complete staff. The GM is extra nice and more than willing to help. Great place to stay for a short peroid or long term.

• Stayed: June 2014

CJ196,
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in beautiful Erie, PA!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We tried this place and what a pleasant place to stay, Great value and very clean.
Staff was very friendly and many things to do in the area, Many great food choices in the area
and a very relaxing room to spend the evening.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
mark d, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Thanks for the great review! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you back the next time you are in Erie.