“Yummy Homemade Food served with a smile”

Lorie's Wildridge Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 407 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Conneaut, Ohio
“Yummy Homemade Food served with a smile”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Lorie's Wildridge serves homemade comfort style food at very reasonable prices. Portions are usually enough to bring some home. The restaurant itself is clean and decorated in with a woodland hunting lodge theme. It is family friendly. The servers are knowledgable about the menu, and will make recommendations. They offer daily specials. The owners still work there and take pride in the restaurant. We will go again for sure.

Visited February 2014

Pennsylvania
“Worst burger ever.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have had breakfast here and that was okay. My wife wanted to try dinner there as it is close bye. My wife had the pulled pork salad, and it was marginal. My daughter had the pulled pork sandwich, was dry as dust, didn't know it was possible to screw up pulled pork.
I had the "Ridge Runner" burger, with mushrooms and swiss. The Burger was obviously a factory made patty. On the menu its listed as juicy. It was as dry as old shoe leather. I've had burgers I made at home and reheated the next day that were better than this. Somehow they were able to overcook the burger without melting the cheese. I'm not sure why anyone gives this place good reviews.

• Visited October 2013
Long Island
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am working at the airport with a team of 8 guys. We asked around for a good lunch place. A few of the locals recommended Lories. We had lunch and it was great! Lots of food and the prices were good. Very nicely decorated inside and out. We would certainly return. The chicken fried steak was popular as was the mountain man meal. They have a pretty extensive menu.

• Visited September 2013
Waterloo, Canada
“Very good food and a great place!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch so much we went back for dinner!! :)
Delicious food and plenty of it!
We did not have dessert but they all looked good too!
The wait staff was very nice to us!

• Visited September 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We really love Lorie's as a weekday option. The good is consistently good and obviously homemade. And the menu selection is large and really offers something for everyone.

My husband loves their country-fried steak and fish sandwich (they even hand-batter the fish themselves instead of using something easier and frozen). I enjoy their breakfasts (served all day!) and their sirloin dinner. Their burgers are great too.

The atmosphere is always great too. Nice decor, very clean and staff is friendly and make each experience pleasant.

FYI that they are closed Sundays and Mondays.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Lorie's Wildridge Restaurant? Share your experiences!