All reviews presque isle waffles sausage would stay again hard boiled eggs hot breakfast staff was friendly and helpful one night stay the breakfast area convenient location fresh fruit pleasant stay cereal pillows desk motel rates
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This hotel offered a great rate for family of patients at the Hamot Hospital... which was greatly appreciated for our one night stay under less-than-ideal circumstances. We checked in late and the outside appearance of the hotel was rather crummy but the inside atrium and pool area are gorgeous and the rooms were quite adequate to get some sleep. We enjoyed a late dinner in the restaurant located inside the hotel which was really good. And breakfast the next morning was stunning. They have a little bit of everything. Well done! I don't know if I will ever be in Erie again, but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2018

I have stayed at this motel about 6 yrs. ago. I do believe it was updated since then. I consider this location to be pretty quiet. the room was nice. there wasn't a fridge or microwave which surprised me but luckily it wasn't a deal breaker for me. Had I been staying more than one night it probably would've been an issue. My son used the pool late at night when we got there he didn't stay in too long with it being the end of May the water was pretty icy. Check In went very smoothly. The lady that checked us in couldn't have been any nicer. She also pointed my mom in the right direction when she couldn't remember what room we were in. They have beverages (juice, coffee) available anytime and also fruit which is a nice touch. I personally didn't go to breakfast but the rest of my family seemed pretty impressed with it. this hotel is not in walking distance to Presque but it's perhaps a five minute drive.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Comfort Inn was more than wonderful! Our room was very clean as we arrived, and they did allow us to go in an hour or so earlier. The whole entire staff we met was very nice and welcoming! We even were running a tad late leaving but they were more than nice about it. The breakfast was A+ as well. We didn't get to go swimming in the pool, only due to us having a busy day. Also, this is a 8 minute straight shot to downtown erie! Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank April K
Reviewed March 21, 2018

the room was clean and quiet, but nothing special. What I really liked was the breakfast. You make your own strawberry waffles plus there were cheese omelletes and sausages. the location was a little further from Presque Isle park than I wanted to be, even I, a big walker, declined to make that trek through traffic.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Don B
Julia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

We were travelling in the States and just activated a new credit card before we left Canada. The only hotel we stopped at that used our credit card was the comfort inn- Presque Isle. Some employee copied our card and it was used all over the USA at different gas stations. When we got back to Canada we found out that our card was compromised. The front desk employees looked a little shady. Be careful at this location. I have stayed at other comfort inns and have had no problems before.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank James P
Julia M, Manager at Comfort Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

I am so very sorry to hear about your credit card. We are looking into the problem and have contacted Accounting. Again we are very sorry.