Comfort Inn Presque Isle
  • Pool
Glass House Inn(Erie)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewspresque islewafflessausagewould stay againoutdoor poolhard boiled eggshot breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaflat screen tvone night stayvisit erieair conditionerconvenient locationfresh fruitcerealpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn on West 12th Street in Erie many times. It is an extremely convenient place to overnight for people wishing to visit Presque Isle State Park and the attractions west of the city. We have always found this motel comfortable and have appreciated the breakfast offerings. The rates are a bargain during the offseason!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kerry S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn Presque Isle. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others, as well as recommending our facility for others to stay at. We look forward to seeing you again soon so that we may provide you with terrific service.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn for 5 nights. Each morning I went down for breakfast and thought what the heck am I paying for.

Eggs that has a yoke that looked like it was pulled out of the microwave. And each day the eggs didn't really get any better. Some days there was a brown ring around them like they were cooked too long again in a microwave. And the sausage was GREASY! One day no Yogurt!

2 days I went down to the breakfast room and went to get a USA newspaper and they were all gone. At 7:30am.....What....are you kidding me?

And there was a card in the room that wanted me to "save the planet". Well, I never put the card on my bed and guess what; the sheets WERE NOT changed everyday. How do I know. I cut my finger and some of the blood was on my sheets......for at least 2 days.

I've been a Diamond-Elite member for many years and next year I will probably find a new place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank redharleymn

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We enjoyed our stay--beautiful pool out back, great breakfast with make-your-own waffles for breakfast. But we still could smell cigarette smoke in our bathroom, and didn't realize how annoying that can be until you smell it. Bed linens are lovely and beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn. We are glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed here while travelling by bicycle. I called to reserve a room by phone and did not want to read my credit card number over the phone in public. They held the room anyway. While I was there, the courtesy shuttle driver was kind enough to allow me to ride to a nearby drugstore. The property is clean and well-located near some restaurants. It is probably the closest motel to the airport if you need that. The room was clean and well-equipped and very quiet. The price was fair for the location and the amenities.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Kerry S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2014

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It is our pleasure to help our guests have the most enjoyable stay possible. Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed here twice and both times we were greeted with politeness and rooms were clean. Our grandson loved the pool as it was warm and plenty of toys for the kids. The beds were comfortable and we slept very well.

Room Tip: Overall it is a nice quiet place to rest and very good breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank wismurf

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn. We are glad to hear your grandson was able to utilize and enjoy the pool. We look forward to your return!