“Great value hotel chain”

Comfort Inn Presque Isle
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Erie
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Once again we chose the Comfort chain of hotels on this trip and we were not dissapointed. Very helpful staff, clean comfortable rooms and in a great location with plenty of restaurants bars ect, close to hand. Would certainly recommend Comfort to travellers on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Steveb540
Kerry S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn during your visit to Erie. Thank you for recommending our property to other travelers. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Let me start with my arrival, Cindy at the front desk was more than accommodating as I thought I reserved a queen with micro and fridge and had not. She moved me in a flash and made sure my wake up call and late check out was set up. I was planning to check out at noon, today, and got snowed in, instead. The hotel had no power when I got back from my business engagement and Bobby, the manager carried my work bag upstairs for me and checked the weather for me on my intended route to my next destination. I decided to stay. Bobby, concerned with the safety and comfort of his guests took luggage up for others and got everyone situated. He even tried to get one of the ice machines open for me to get some ice. Yvonne from housekeeping was very friendly and smiley. She also tried to help me with ice during the power outage and brought me new towels and coffee moments after my request.

The hotel is small and cozy. I got to see 2 rooms and both were super clean and decorated nicely. Some of the fixtures and furniture were somewhat older but clean and in good working order. my fridge and micro were new and I had in-room coffee, iron, hairdryer, speedy wifi and flat screen TV. Breakfast was good, eggs, sausage, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, lots of pastries, toast, bagels, fruit, coffee, and juice. Comfy and cozy dining area.

This hotel is a perfect location for me to get to the Social Security hearing offices and Fed Court building.

2 thumbs up, highly recommend, and I will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank April R

Thank you for such wonderful comments about our staff! It is a pleasure to hear that the guests are as proud of Cindy as we are! We look forward to your next visit, and hope that you don't have to stay because of being snowed in, but because you take a long vacation! Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Another great stay at this location. Rooms are comfy and the heat/cool unit was quiet.
I'm giving the room a poor cleanliness report. The room was very clean EXCEPT the bathroom vent. It was filthy full with thick dust and dirt. It has not been cleaned in countless months. IMO this is a management problem. MANAGER, it's obvious that you don't get off your duff and inspect your rooms. You need to do a hands on inspection on rooms monthly.
I had to change my reservation and Chris was a great help. Todd is a ray of sunshine. How anyone can work all those late hours and be as friendly as Todd is in the morning amazes me.
Nice breakfast. Eggs and sausage. Sunday had eggs and sausage gravy (my favorite).
I'll be back next year.

Room Tip: Go to the 3rd floor to reduce the chance of the infamous, inconsiderate, big foot family that has to...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank LT80jack

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our staff! We look forward to seeing you in the years to come, and hope that we can provide you with the same terrific customer service!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our trip was made worth while staying here. The desk clerk was very helpful, room was great, had a very enjoyable trip with no worried about where we were staying. Will stay again on our next fishing trip up.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather H
Kerry S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. It is always a pleasure to hear our staff helped improve your stay. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My boyfriend and I were looking to get away for a weekend over the summer and wanted to stay somewhere close to Presque Isle. This hotel was only a couple minutes away from the entrance to Presque Isle state park so we thought we'd try it! Our first moment in the hotel the staff greeted us very friendly! Stay in a King room. Room was not big but a perfect fit for us. Breakfast was wonderful! We had egg patties and sausages! It was as if we were right at home but still on vacation! Will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank jpolitano

We look forward to your future visits! It is a pleasure to know you were as comfortable at the hotel as you are in your own home!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Had 19 people go to Erie for the Christmas season had five rooms here and it was just as any one could want it clean rooms and great breakfast. The price was over half of what I could find any where in Erie. All had a wonderfuil time. And becasue you all know there had to be some thing wrong there was the doors to the rooms slam to hard. Great hotel.

Tom

Room Tip: They all seemed great we were on the third floor very quiet!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family