Comfort Inn Presque Isle
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
$121
$149
$98
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$64
$53
$67
$63
$90
All reviewspresque islewafflessausagewould stay againoutdoor poolhard boiled eggshot breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaflat screen tvone night stayvisit erieair conditionerconvenient locationfresh fruitcerealpillows
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We were in town for a half marathon run and were looking for a nice room close to Presque Isle State Park. It was an easy bikeride distance to the park (1.5 miles), and had a very nice pool with shaded tables and nice lounge chairs. There was a hot breakfast with fruit and yogurt to boot. Nice rooms, very friendly and professional staff. There was also a bike rack--a nice amenity for those of us interested in minimizing our carbon footprint. We will definitely stay here again! We also used the refrigerator in the room which was good sized.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2011

This was a typical Comfort Inn, clean with complimentary breakfast which was great.
We would certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This place is a dump -- and I was charged $20 after the fact, for supposedly stealing towels -- which I did not do. Management said I should take up with my credit card company. You can bet I will and will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2011

We got kicked out for watching a movie pretty much. escorted out by cops. three young girls on vacation...had to find a hotel at 230am and spend money we didn't have because the manager was rude to us to the extreme, and very disrespectful. nothing is being done about it because its his word over ours. we were in bed, my one friend was sleeping and me and the other one were watching a movie. makes no sense to me and we're still in shock! found out that the report that was written up was nothing but a lie. it makes me sick to my stomach to have been treated this way.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank dianaborowicz
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Simple things aren't right- no heat, for instance, and no call back from the front desk to say no maintenance guy was coming to address it. Chair at the desk is way too low for the desktop even though adjustable.

It doesn't help that their are packs of loud children running the halls at 10:30 p.m. and the room reeks of cigarette smoke.

Yuck.