Residence Inn Erie
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$105
$119
$93
$149
$72
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$64
$53
$67
$63
$90
$121
All reviewswater parksplash lagoonbedroom suitefull kitchensocial hourjacuzzi tubwafflesstove topsausagepull out couchfirst floorearly checkliving areafront desk staffbreakfast staffmini vacationpeach street
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Rooms were a bit worn, but staff was very friendly. Ideal for Splash Lagoon. We also made it to th beach 15 minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
VICKI M, General Manager at Residence Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about the Residence Inn Erie. I know you mentioned the rooms were worn although we just went through an extensive renovation. We are still awaiting a few items for completion. I will also share your positive comments about the staff at our next huddle. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Erie.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Stayed here for the water park. Families jam this place so fair warning! Our suite was very spacious and clean. The room was slightly worn and the shower is in need of replacement. Outside the room shows wear and tear. the public areas were jammed all the time with people like hawks waiting for an opening. Staff was exceptionally friendly with patients for families.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I take a yearly trip from Pittsburgh to Erie with my family which includes 2 small children and a teenager and also my 60's aged mother! We have stayed in this hotel ever since we started doing this over 4 years ago! I am usuallt very pleased and happy to return year after year, but had a very bad experience this summer! I stayed 3 nights, through-out a weekday period and therefore the hotel was did not have a lot of occupants. The housekeeping staff was to put it mildly was terriable!! We requested that the sheets be changed daily due to the fact that my mother has a medical problem with her one leg! They did not change them once during our stay! When i commented to the front desk one evening, they told me that they could send the night maintence man up to HELP me change them! I told them it was not his job to do routine housekeepings jobs! BTW..he was one of the few helpful people working there! Housekeeping didnt understand english, so I was told! Everything you asked them about, they would smile and dumb smile at you and just say "YES, YES"! Our room was never up to standards through-out the whole stay! No dishwasher soap-no replacement of paper towels-dirt in the shower-shortage of towels!! THEY NEED TO HIRE AMERICAN HOUSEKEEPING STAFF!! They used to excuse that there was a language barrier that they were trying to get through with the foreign housekeepers, thats why the room wasnt done proper! Take them to your personal home and train them there, until they understand what the h*ll your trying to tell them! On the other hand, the breakfast and managers reception was a wonderful as it always has been! Wonderful american speaking employees serving you there! But I can say this, the chances of my staying in this hotel next trip to Erie might not be to good!!

1  Thank MRBinPA
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn as well as my daughter and son-in-law. We had a 2 bedroom suite, and the space was ample. Each bedroom had a queen size bed and separate bathroom. There is a tv in each bedroom as well as a tv in the living room. Seating in the living is tight for 4 people. One small sofa and one chair. The kitchen is efficient and clean but definitely older. Each bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub that looked worn, but we didn't use it anyway. Get ready for a big step into and out of the shower though.

Overall this Residence Inn was clean and works well for a reasonable stay in Erie. It just isn't one of the newer style Residence Inns.

1  Thank peterpanGeorgia
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was our first time at this hotel and we couldn't be happier. The manager on duty worked to get us two clean rooms 3 hours prior to established check in and couldn't be friendlier in every interaction we had with her. The front desk staff, housekeeping and breakfast attendants were genuinely nice and made the stay that much more enjoyable. We loved the pool and wish we could have stayed longer.

Thank you to the entire staff at the Residence Inn for making our little overnight worth the drive!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family