1,563 results
All reviews club level convention center beautiful hotel view of the bay parking garage maritime museum presque isle front desk staff staff was very friendly conference lakefront fireplace snow pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a conference there and the place was wonderful as was the staff! Very clean, close to the water and the staff was very friendly. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Conference rooms looked out over the bay.

1  Thank atraxler
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the AWESOME review of the Sheraton! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Best Staff i have ever worked with, Blanca at the front desk & Eddie in house keeping were Outstanding !
this place is the best property in Erie Pa !
the rooms are great , the views are great, And the Staff is Outstanding !

Eddie & Amber DeLuca

1  Thank TheHitManMine

WOW! Thanks for the best ever review of the Sheraton! I am so happy you had a great stay and my staff took care of you so well! We look forward to seeing you back in Erie again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveling for business, I had the opportunity to choose a hotel in Erie, PA for my first visit to the area. Being someone who enjoys staying on the water, I took advantage of the early September weather by booking with the Erie Bayfront Hotel. From start to finish, the staff and location lived up to my expectations. The restaurant was excellent, too, though there are many options in the area. My only complaint was I paid for a bayfront view and ended up with a very bug splattered view. The windows appeared to have been driven around Lake Erie at night. That combined with the inability to open the windows or step out onto a balcony were a missed opportunity.
The bed was comfortable and I would definitely want to stay again during the summer when all the local amenities are available. The waterfront reminded me of other Great Lake and Atlantic ocean towns in a very good way. Kind of like Traverse City, Michigan.

Room tip: Not sure the bayfront view is better than the view of the city with the marina. If there's a price difference, I'd not pay it.
1  Thank jeff6664

Thanks for your recent stay and review of the Sheraton! I appreciate your comments and feedback and we hope you can come back and visit Erie again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great hotel! Excellent location, great view. Helpful staff. Clean. Close to restaurants.
2 restaurants at the hotel, and 2 class see by. Also a marina and a tour boat near by. Movie channels on the Tv. Lots of hot water

Room tip: Bayfront is the way to go, great view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank NorthStar40865582023
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our waterfront hotel so much!

Reviewed September 13, 2019

The hotel is in a great location. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms are layed out nicely with plenty of space. The internet connection was constant and fast. My only complaint would be that the television would lose connection and you would have to shut it off and turn it back on and then only half the channels would work. Otherwise it was a great stay!

1  Thank A3429WUjulieh

Thanks for your GREAT review!! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!