Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$114
$76
ComfortInn
$67
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotels.com
1,160 results
All reviewsclub levelconvention centerbay viewbeautiful hotelparking garagehotel restaurantstarbucks coffeeper daymaritime museumpresque islestate streetroom keyfront desk staffconferencelakefrontfireplacesnow
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel is very nice and the room was superb, however,the room was a bit dusty and the window was quite dirty. My daughter had an asthma attack. The guy at front desk, I believe , the manager was quite apologetic. Also, the pool water looked murky. The staff at the front desk were very friendly. I will probably give this hotel another try the next time I'm back in Erie area.

3  Thank ButchieMaple_Ontario
HotelGMErie, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding your recent stay with us. We are very pleased that to hear about the level of service that you received.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is about the fourth time I have returned to this nice get away spot. I stayed there this past week with my 88 year old mother, and as usual, everything was wonderful. We always stay on the Club Level. This is a really good deal, the view is spectacular and the service great. It is so nice to roll out of bed and there's breakfast waiting for you on the same floor. No hassles. The staff, especially on the Club Level are very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Also, it is very close to a huge shopping area, lots to do, festivals, the park and so much more.

Room Tip: The Club Level, 8th Floor is the best
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding your recent stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay so much. We are also delighted that you enjoyed the amenities and service on the Club Level.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Anniversary biking trip to presque isle park. This is the only nice clean hotel option near park. A bit sterile feeling..can't put my finger on it. We travel a lot. Staff appears very young & robotic they are reading a corporate script..no pulse. Room clean..bedding comfy. Hotel restaurant was over priced. $11 for grilled cheese. Cove next door was good for bar food. Wharf in parking lot good bloody mary and charming patio. So the kicker is our bikes were stolen right off our car within an hour..broad day light..hotel parking garage that hotel charges to your room 12 bucks per day. Its a shame. So I guess my review is hindered by feeling violated. Erie police officer was outstanding, I believe he put fire under hotel staff to jump on this situation. Security camera showed 3 juveniles stealing our bikes. Kiss those goodbye. Why charge high rent prices if you have low rent issues? Our anniversary evening was spent in hotel security office. Missed our dinner. Walked in circles around hotel grounds trying to calm down. Hotel guest services sent us a piece of cake & milk. ? Don't eat either but to exhausted to send it back..its sitting in the corner. Sorry but parking reimbursement would of been nice gesture. We tried to order a movie to calm down. Every movie we liked was $17.99! Are u kidding me sheraton? I pay $10 to own the movie. Don't think we will be returning..maybe day trip to park & back home.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank cug2
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel surpassed my expectations. I'm a clean freak and was happy. We picked this hotel because we brought our dog. They have a nice spot for doggies which I think is a nice compromise between pet and non-pet owners.
I read other negative reviews about parking. We disagree. Parking was just fine. (And my hubby has a bad back!)
The grounds around hotel very nice. Many places to walk around which is nice is summer weather. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013
HotelGMErie, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experiences with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and we certainly look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel over the holiday. I was passing through with my family on our way to Boston and stay with star wood frequently. The staff greeted my family at the door and helped with luggage! The manager who helped me was very friendly, when we checked in she greeted us and asked us about our vacation so far, and gave us visitors guide.The two desk agents were terrific also! They printed off information for the fireworks for sweet of them.The whole experience was wonderful. Our room was facing the city and looked beautiful. The pool had a great view and i had a blast with my daughters. I plan on staying here on my way back home to Cleveland.

Room Tip: Ask about the beaches! So pretty
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experiences with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and could not be happier to hear about your many positive interactions with our team.

We look forward to serving you again in the very near future.