“My Husband Loves Their Steak”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Ephrata
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Leola, Pennsylvania
“My Husband Loves Their Steak”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Applebees is my husband's favorite local restaurant. He always orders the same meal 7 ounce Sirloin steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli. My preference is to try different choices. Our server this last time was Jason D and he was tops. The greeters and person to seat you as well as the wait staff are well trained. Kudos to the manager.

• Visited September 2013

“changed my review”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Some months ago I had rated Applebees very harshly. I gave it a few months and after assurance they had changed I tried again. This time the food was hot, well presented and nice quantity and excellent quality. Good job! I will now become a regular once more. Thank you and keep it going this time. The manager who was in charge of lunch time did a fabulous job. They allowed my daughter and I time to talk without being rushed. Good experience.

Teresa Mahlandt

• Visited September 2013
“great food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

variety of menu items - and all are good choices. nice family atmosphere - and decent prices. but if you go on a friday or saturday early evening - be prepared to wait a little while as they do get rather busy.

Visited July 2013
“Not the best place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been to much better applebees, and have now decided to only go to other ones in the area. This one recently had some bad issues with leaving meat out of freezer and so forth, NOT GOOD! I would not suggest going to this one.

Visited July 2013
brownstown, pa
“Saturday night dinner with our son”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We got to the restaurant around 6 at night. We were warmly greeted by all the staff, seated right away. The food was good, and the waitress was very nice. Drinks, appetizers, main course and dessert were good. I would go back.

• Visited July 2013