“Not too Bad”

Dining options: Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not too Bad”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

You never know what to expect going to different Applebee's. I got the Fiesta Lime Chicken and it was burned. I ate it anyway. The beer was cold though which is a good thing. I like Yuengling. Apparently if go past 10pm the apps are 1/2 price and pitchers of beer are $5.

• Visited January 2013

“Awful Experience”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a very bad experience at this restaurant today. We got there at 11:30 a.m. and were seated promptly. The server took our orders and when she brought the drinks, the glass of raspberry tea slipped out of her hand before she sat it down, and I had sweetened raspberry iced tea all over my coat which was on the chair next to me, and all over the side of me. My coat and cardigan are washable, but my skirt is wool and will have to be dry cleaned. We were then told to go sit at the table that was beside us. I had to ask for napkins to clean myself up. I wasn't upset at this, because I know accidents can happen so I didn't make a fuss. Then after waiting for a very long time, she finally came back and told us that the kitchen had given my entree to the party that had been seated at the table we were originally at (someone at that table had ordered the same thing I had, and the kitchen thought it was for them). After an hour of waiting for our entree, the food finally came. We had to ask for utensils before we could start eating. I had the Southwestern Shrimp Pasta which tasted like it came out of a box, kind of like a Lean Cuisine type thing. We were never offered a discount for our trouble. We should have complained to the manager, but the place had gotten busy and we decided not to bother, and we were already there longer than we originally had intended. Needless to say, we will never go back.

• Visited January 2013
6 Thank Dawn M
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Dinner was very good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Location was very good. Restaurant was clean and the service was excellent - food was very good. The waitress named Michelle was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Everyone enjoyed their specials.

Visited November 2012
“great food/great service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

love going to applebee's. staff is friendly & courteous. food is always good and prices are decent. if you go at peak time - be prepared to wait abit as they do get busy. one thing i admire is that on Vterans day - all VETERANS get a free MEAL as the company's way of saying "thank you".

Visited May 2012
“Wost chain ever.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

So, this place sucks... The waitress was crazy, we waited a very long time for our drinks, unbelievably longer for our food. Oh, and when I ordered a buger, I was asked if I would like that cooked medium well, or well. What is that!? How can I not get a burgered cooked how I like it?

I will never go back to this Applebee's ever again.

• Visited October 2012