“Just your standard Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Ephrata
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We ate here as it was right next to our hotel. It was the regular Applebee's fare. The boneless wings were a standout and the fries are pretty good too! l

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food is usual over processed and salty. Noise is terrible and people are on top of one another.

1  Thank equusigns
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Had a great shrimp/ bean/ rice salad for the low caloric value of 500 calories. Tasted great.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Applebees restaurants are the same everywhere. It is difficult to get in on weekend nights, they are crowded, and there is always a wait. The food comes out too fast, so you have no time to enjoy your meal and it may or may not be warm when it does. It is all about turn over. The thing that is different about the one in Ephrata is the friendly waitresses. Thank you for being so nice.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We went to this Applebees during lunch for my son's birthday - I told the hostess secretively when I entered so my son would not hear me - the waitress approached the table and announced to my son so your having a birthday,you get a free dessert...out went any element of surprise. It took us at least 20 - 30 minutes to get lunch (soup and sandwch and chicken tenders) no one even offered an excuse for the time or for that matter even cared. We got the bill and my daughter gave her credit card for her food and I gave mine for the balance..the waitress switched the credit cards - I went to the front desk and the "hostess" I use this term sparingly, said that she would have a manager come to our table - I also spoke about the lack of surpise for my son's birthday and no one even sang - or gave us a chance to I might add - and her reply was Oh we dont sing happy birthday..and walked away. Next came the waitress to get the credit cards to run them again - the right way..no manager even approached us. Then as we were leaving I looked at the check and saw charged us $5.00 for the "free" birthday dessert! That was the final straw - I spoke to the"manager" who was very unconcerned - even acknowledged that he knew she had switched the cards and he offered to refund me back on the card for the dessert!!!! Really???????? That would be the 3rd run at my credit card for one lunch. In general they could have cared less! One very unsatisfied customer!!

1  Thank Liz S