“Best Asian Cuisine in the Ephrata Area!”
Review of New Panda

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Panda
Ranked #65 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I admit to being one of the most particular food critics and New Panda has the best I've had in this area! We always pick up our food, so perhaps some of the problems encountered in other reviews are do to the time involved in delivery. The ingredients are fresh and flavorful and when we request extra spicy, they listen. The variety of selections they offer is substantial. I highly recommend this food provider.

2  Thank gooddiner

Reviewed July 20, 2013

i ordered from New Panda for the first time about a month ago. I usually order from WokNRoll but thought I'd try somewhere new for the heck of it. I have to say this was one of the worst chinese places I ever ate at. I ordered Honey Sesame Chicken and lomein. It was disgusting, I didn't even feel like I was eating chicken, the texture, everything was terrible. I had it delivered and the website stated there is a delivery charge for anything beyond 7 miles I believe. I was only about 3 miles yet still was charged for it. Not only that, but it took them over an hour to get to me. I wound up having a few bites of my food and tossed it away in the trash. Never ever will order from this place again.

1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I ordered food from them twice now both deliverys were on time and the food was excellent would highly recommend this place to anyone. this place beat onay Chinese delivery in the this areda

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good Chinese food. We always get takeouts, though there are a few tables you can eat at. Most people get take outs. The food is good, but nothing really special. Prices are moderate for Chinese. Stopped in to pick up an order on Saturday late afternoon and was impressed with how many orders were being picked up. Very busy, so that tells you something.

1  Thank mr2man
Reviewed November 2, 2012

the food is average compared to other chinese restaurants. as are the prices. mostly take out food as there are only a couple of tables available for eat-in. the staff are not very friendly. they mainly just take your order and your money. i have yet to see any of them smile.