“Typical”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We dont have a Sonic where I live so we always have to stop in Lancaster. Food is good and delivery girls are always friendly. $3.50 for a hotdog isnt bad....

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I just LOVE SONIC!! Everything we had was excellent. The food's quality was better than I expected. The price was reasonable, the staff very friendly and helpful. We ate outside on a nice day in November. Although this store was very busy, our food was quickly brought out and tasted great. Can't get enough of this place!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

pretty standard fast food - the burgers are tasty, but at over 700 calories for a regular burger, I start regretting it from the first - well, maybe the second or third - bite. Fries were not fresh.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We ordered our food and in no time she arrived with our food and drinks and it was very good. The hamburgers and fries were fresh. Only thing was the milshake was so thick, I couldn't use the straw -- needed a spoon.

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

After four attempts to order I just had to drive to the window to order. Distortion on speaker was acknowledged but the person at the window said it has been that way for a while. Food wasn't worth the hassle.