“For me Just OK But I will try again”
Review of Olde Lincoln House

Olde Lincoln House
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Admittedly I wasn't very hungry and I did enjoy the service, coffee, and dessert. I didn't enjoy the turtle soup ( I was given no bread or crackers with it, that might have helped). It was extremely dark in the room and had a funny smell that did get used to after a while.

1  Thank Catherine B
There are newer reviews for Olde Lincoln House

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I chose Old Lincoln House for our dinner during our quick escape because of a recommendation from the B&B we were staying at, and we couldn't have had a better place to eat.
We both loved our meals - Our only regret was a cup and not a bowl of the Roasted Tomato soup.
Service was fantastic. Our waitress timed every portion of our meal perfectly. She removed un-needed dishes and kept our water glasses filled.
We dined on a Tuesday evening, so the dining room wasn't overly busy. The perfect setting for a chilly date night.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I ate at the outside cafe called "The Tiki Bar at Barnee's" located right behind the Olde Lincoln House. The food is wonderful (it is prepared at the Olde Lincoln House) and the service is fabulous. We went there the other week and had a pleasant and very attentive server. I ordered a Little Round Top Burger and fries. It was big and delicious. I'm pretty sure it was the best burger I have ever eaten. My husband ordered some Wild Boar chops and the Capitol Hill Burger. He said the wild boar was very tasty. The burger? Well, that was the tallest burger I have ever seen! It was huge and so was the flavor. Drop in for a very relaxed atmosphere. Don't bother dressing up..Oh..and there are peanuts!! Yeah! We loved it so much we went back the following week and it was just as good.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The gentleman we had for a waiter was one of the best we have had in years. Our water glasses never got empty. Surf and turf special where you pick your surf and turf was fun. Have the carrot cake after.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

we have been to the lincoln house before and really enjoyed the decor but this time we chose the tiki barn in the parking lot. we had the buffalo shrimp appetizer which was very small shrimp with a ton of batter. calamari was very chewy, salad nothing to write home about. would not return to the tiki barn, will consider giving the hotel itself another try as i appreciate the old hotel decor and ambience with hope of better food next time.