“What happened??”

Ranked #23 of 76 Restaurants in Ephrata
Denver, Pennsylvania
“What happened??”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My family has been coming here for years.
The quality of the food is at an all time low.
The last 2 times I ate here, once with a friend and once with my family I was suprised at what we received.
One of the booths that we sat in has a HUGE rip in the seat. Isn't that a health violation?
The ladies bathroom has been revamped so many times. And not successfully any time. Now the papertowel holder looks permanently broken and everything is dusy, dusty, dusty.
Thank goodness it's dark in there. I'd be affraid to go in the daylight.
Only about 6 months ago the food was very good.
There are no other pub-style eateries in the area. What a shame.

• Visited March 2013

new jersey
“Great little place with reasonably priced good food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped here for dinner as it was close to our hotel but the place was cute, the food was good and the prices were more reasonable than most of the others in the area, unless you wanted to eat at a place like Applebee's. Their soups were thick, homemade and delicious. Their burgers were also great!

A good find in this area!

• Visited January 2013
Denver, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best burger in town”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I play in a social poker league that takes me all over Lancaster,Berks and Lebanon Co. Out of all the restaurants and bars i have been in Hill top has the best food and prices.

• Visited January 2013
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“The quality has goon downhill over the last year”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I have been frequenting Hill Top for years and I am sad to report I won't be returning. The quality of the food has been declining over the years and last night it hit bottom. We both had the Hot Wing special and the wings were dry and some of them had what appeared to be a black soot on them I don't know but I think they cook them way ahead of the service.. They used to have the best wings in the area and we kept returning but they are getting worse. This was not a one time experience but the last several times we were there.

• Visited November 2012
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Late night”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It's a good bar, they do karaoke from time to time. The drink prices are reasonable and they have a pretty good late night menu.

• Visited September 2012