“Yummy!”
Review of The Udder Choice

The Udder Choice
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Ephrata
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easy to find just north of Lititz on route 322 east. Excellent food, great service and AWESOME Ice cream!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been wanting to stop here and finally did today. What a great place for quality food at great prices. I had the turkey club and it was awesome!!! The turkey was cut thick and such great flavor!! The ice cream looked good but I was to filled to partake. I also had a side of the potato salad, excellent!!! Prices are very reasonable and service is great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Udder choice has WONDERFUL food at an affordable price! I love going here with our family! Great memories :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate breakfast here on one morning and found the menu fairly extensive but the food fairly pedestrian. We had lunch here one afternoon and found both the menu and the food to be very good.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review ONLY for the purpose of constructive encouragement in the training of your young servers. I have eaten here many many times and the food is always wonderful and the service good and I will be back to enjoy Utter Choice

Your wait staff is young and I KNOW your turnover is great as we have family members in food service management. As soon as you have them trained they are on to another adventure; not easy to keep staff. I certainly understand inexperience, but I do hope as owners you invest a little time in training and feedback.

Our zealous server was very young, smiley, sweet and very likable! She handed us the menu and said Are “You guys” ready to order? Really? We were addressed that way over and over, every other phrase. Maybe it was a nervous habit. . . but nonetheless, I not her best buddy.

After the food arrived, within the space of a few minutes, I was asked 4 times if everything was OK. “Yes, yes, yes, YES”!Halfway through the meal she was wanting to give us our check! As my husband always has the same dessert, he told her, “no check” I always get dessert. His sundae arrived BEFORE he had finished his main course. Can’t tell you how many times she tried to take my plate before I was finished eating. I felt so rushed, I wondered if she was trying to get us out the door to turn over the table for more tips, but there were no people waiting for tables as it was early dinner.

We were out of your restaurant in record time! I love efficiency but there is that fine line between no attention and too much attention. Please pass it on . . . to your young sweet staff!