“Wow!!!! What a Beautiful Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ephrata
Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 8 Ephrata B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 19, 2008

My boss gave me an incentive and the prize was a B&B stay any where I wanted. After weeks of searching the internet I found Twin Pines. It was booked over the dates I was looking for, so we decided to wait until our next Anniversary to stay. I just had to have the Alpine Room. Well I'm glad we waited. The home is beautiful and Norm is a great host. We will definately stay again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed September 27, 2008

Twin Pine Manor is a wonderful place to spend a special weekend! Norm and Brenda are very nice and make you feel welcome. Everything you read about the french toast is right!! Very comfortable - you could not want anything more than this. People staying there were all so friendly making it a very enjoyable time. Will definitely return for another weekend.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pk08
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We had a wonderful time here. We stayed in the Grapevine room which is very cozy and furnished just beautifully. Only complaint is that the DVD player didn't work, so well. We enjoyed the beautiful landscape and took many pictures.
Breakfast was wonderful too. Norm is a wonderful host.
We also ate dinner at Lily's on Main..wonderful food..just the best and the owner even came to talk to us...very nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Champaignedreams
Reviewed May 18, 2008

We would recommend this bed and breakfast to everyone! It was an awesome experience from the time that we arrived until the time we left. Owner and staff were hospitable. The house has everything in it that you need from a recreation room to several sitting rooms and a gym. The house is spotless!!! The food was delicious! The house is centrally located to a number of activities and restaurants in Ephrata and in
Lancaster County, including great outlet shopping. We cannot wait to return!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sallymaern
Reviewed August 12, 2007

Planned a surprise stay to Lancaster, which is my favorite place to get away. Made my reservations with ease on the website.
We stayed in the Polo room on the first floor. (We are horse lovers). The room was very comfy, just a bit on the small size. It was clean and quiet being next to the kitchen area. The breakfast was wonderful. It was a shame we only stayed one night. Norm was very pleasant. Grounds are beautiful. House is impeccable!...Recommend this one!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsdlw
Reviewed June 3, 2007

I have stayed here several times, and have never had a problem with the time I checked in, and you can just wander around and enjoy yourself. To say it is beautiful, immaculate, friendly, etc. is an understatement to say the least. I wish I could go more often, but Norman only keeps it open April-Dec. and only week-ends, but I've known him to make exceptions. I've already made my plans for a 2 night stay in Oct. and can't wait to return. Do yourself a favor and stay at this Inn. I promise you won't regret it.

Helen,

Lakewood NJ

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled solo
2  Thank hazelLakewood
Reviewed December 11, 2006

WOW !!!!!!!! AAA+++++ 5 Stars

Like has been said by another poster here....This B&B sets THE standard. Beautiful grounds and rooms. Spotlessly clean. Gourmet quality breakfast served each day. Pool table, exercise room, baby grand player piano, gas fireplaces, big screen TV, etc etc. on and on...................

A GREAT place for a couples getaway. Romantic weekend, anniversary, wedding etc.

Thanks Norm :>)

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 487
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephrata
Lancaster Arts Hotel
#1 of 8 in Ephrata
EJ Bowman House Bed and Breakfast
1777 Americana Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village

Been to Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!