“We had a wonderful time!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ephrata
Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Ephrata B&B and Inns
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“We had a wonderful time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had a wonderful time at Twin Pine Manor. They were accommodating with check in time and so friendly. The room was lovely and so was the entire house. The breakfast was delicious! We had a great time and plan to go back again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

My wife and i wanted to do something special and affordable to celebrate our 1 year anniversary, and after price shopping at various B&Bs in the Lancaster area, we decided on Twin Pine Manor. We checked in on Friday and were given a tour of the house and spent two nights in the Windsor room. We had our own private bathroom, jacuzzi, balcony with a view of local farms, and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud! It was only 30 minutes from Hershey Park, downtown Lancaster, and 20 minutes from the shopping outlets. Another highlight of our stay were the wonderful breakfasts downstairs with the other couples... all who were very friendly and delightful. This has got to be one of the best B&Bs out there. We can't wait to go back to our "second home" in Ephrata PA.

Room Tip: Windsor Room was very spacious, had a TV, DVD player, Jacuzzi, balcony, king-size bed, and private b...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JBradfordA
paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

excellent place : very clean, very attractive room, excellent bed... best breakfast ever...all in all a perfect addition to our wonderful stay in the Penn Dutch country

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

My wife and I started visiting Twin PIne Manor over ten years ago. We've visited six times since then and each stay has been wonderful! It's a warm, welcoming place to relax from the hectic pace of life.

This weekend we spent one night in the Valentine Suite. It was our first time in this particular room, but it was not a disappointment at all. The room, as all the rest, is beautifully appointed. The bed and linens are wonderfully comfortable, and the bath is elegant and relaxing (especially the jetted tub). The TV/DVD combo was also very welcome, allowing us to grab a Redbox movie (at a local kiosk) and enjoy a movie before bed.

Even nicer than the rooms are the common areas. One of my favorite places is the lounge, with it's pool table and scenic views of the Pennsylvania countryside. Having a delicious breakfast in the dining room, listening to the piano play, and chatting with other guests is a great way to start any day. And let me emphasize delicious again... the food is truly outstanding!

Norm has created what must be one of the finest bed and breakfast experiences in the entire country. I HIGHLY recommend a visit to Twin Pine Manor if your travels take you to the Ephrata/Lancaster area.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

We absolutely loved this place! The grounds are so beautiful and the manor is immaculate! The room (we stayed in the Windor Suite) was nice and cozy with all the comforst of home including the flat screen tv, dvd player, and Bose radio. Breakfast was amazing and a great start to our day. Would love to stay here again!!

Fort Washington, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

Karen,

I would like to thank you and your staff for the hospitality that was shown toward my wife and me during our stay there on our anniversary (July 15-16, 2011). The facilities were amazing. It was like something out of a fairy tale. My wife’s reaction was perfect: as we drove down Main Street, she was kind of skeptical that we would hear the noise from the street. But as we turned off the main street and drove along the snake-like driveway, she gasped for air. The place took her breath away…and mines, too. It was like we were staring at the Disney’s World castle that opened exclusively for us. The grounds were perfectly manicured. And though there were other guests, the staff treated us like we were the only ones there.

Carol’s breakfast was amazingly delicious. I watched her take her time and prepare the meal. She was very friendly and invited me into her kitchen to talk and gave me recipes afterwards.

The Windsor room enticed me to drop my weighty burdens and melt into the comfort of its amenities. The décor was aesthetically pleasing, not like the cheese one found in other bed and breakfasts. Though the room looked like a showcase, it still had that sense of familiarity as if I was walking into my house having full access to everything.

I would definitely like to hit the do-over button because I enjoyed myself so much. Your bed and breakfast is one that I have already recommended to my friends. I will be back in the future. As a matter-of-fact, my wife mentioned that she would love to stay there and write because the atmosphere inspires her.

Thank you for recommending Lily on Main. The restaurant was wonderful.

I would give your bed and breakfast a five-stars rating and look forward for my next visit.

Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

Twin Pine Manor is a great bed and breakfast. The grounds are beautiful with flowers and plants. It gets better when you go inside. Norm(owner) has not skimped on any details. The inside looks like a picture in a magazine but is also very comfortable and relaxing. He is very helpful to your needs. Brenda makes a great breakfast buffet. All the food was great, especially the blueberry french toast. This bed and breakfast is well worth the money. After a long day of sightseeing in the Amish country, Twin Pine Manor is great place to come back to.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephrata
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
#1 of 8 in Ephrata
Hurst House Bed & Breakfast
The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village
1777 Americana Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!