Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
$109
Travelocity
$56
$160
Comfort Inn Amish Country(New Holland)(Great Value!)
$113
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat hotelgreen dragonapplebee's restaurantcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againfront desk stafflancaster countyroom was clean and comfortablecookieswafflesshort driveamish countryhome away from homeindoor poolephraiminns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had a wonderful stay...very close to Lancaster...but not in the middle of the mayhem...if you want to eat local try the hilltop and cloister diner...rooms were clean...staff friendly...a great hotel...military friendly

1  Thank jennifer094
dianabernardo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We have a lot of favorite words, and "awesome" is at the top of the list. Thanks for your compliments! Glad you enjoyed the Hilltop - their marinated pork chops are my all-time favorite. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and staff - and we appreciate your service to our country!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My sister and I stayed here while on a visit with my daughter. I had searched many hotels in Lancaster and surrounding area before finding this one! It was a perfect location, and Ephrata is a charming town. The staff was super friendly and made you feel like you were staying at home. It's convenient to Lancaster, Hershey, Reading, and I will definitely be back! Don't bother staying in all that traffic on 30. Stay here. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Mary R D

"Hospitable" is a word that is sorely underused, and we are pleased as punch that you used it to describe our hotel. Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you found our charming little town of Ephrata. We agree that our location along Main Street is a nice break form the hustle & bustle of the highway. We think the clickety-clack of horses & buggies beats truck traffic any day. :) Glad to hear you will be back - see you on your next visit!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Quiet and clean hotel to stay. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Driving distance to the Cloister, Green Dragon. Staff offer suggestions, directions and comments on places we decided to go. Went to the RenFaire which was only 1/2 hr away.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark T

Thanks for the nice review! I'm glad you got to see some of the sights we are know for in Lancaster County. Hope you got some goodies to bring home from the Green Dragon. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel during our visit to attractions (e.g., Dutch Wonderland) in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area. The hotel ambiance is great. The complementary breakfast was very good. The staff were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank James M

I hope you had yourselves a "Dutch wonderful" time on your visit! Thanks for your kind words about our hotel and staff. They always appreciate the kudos for a job well done. Hope to see you on your next visit - Dutch Wonderland does a great job for the holiday season as well!

A TripAdvisor Member
ny
Reviewed August 20, 2013

i always have a nice stay at this hotel. the only problem was my mattress was a little spongey, nice area, plenty to do. clean. nice view of valley from pool. staff courteus on all my stays. laundry facilities helpful. breakfast a plus.adequate parking. popular facility for stays, need to book this hotel well in advance of stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As we are sold out most nights of the week, I am glad you made note of booking in advance - we hate to turn people away! Thanks for being our Guest and for your kind words. I am sorry that the mattress felt spongy to you - the "Cloud 9" bed is meant to feel soft and inviting, and I know bedding can be a very personal preference. We hope to see you again on your next visit to PA Dutch Country!