“Excellent (as usual)”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Hopewell, New Jersey
“Excellent (as usual)”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ehprata. Checked in by Matt at the front desk, exceptional service. Matt was pleasant, highly enuthused and accomodating. He even switched me to a room that was ready so I wouldn't have to wait. My room was spacious and clean. The breakfast area in the morning also spotless and well attended by a pleasant hoteal staffer.

For the money, Hampton Inns continue to impress me with their accomodations and service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Hunt201
dianabernardo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
It seems that you are a repeat Guest with the Hampton Brand - I agree that they are consistently excellent, and appreciate your compliments on our hotel & staff. We are lucky to have Matt on our Team, and I am glad he "wow"ed you with his great service! He's a gem and we are happy you noticed that he loves his job.

We hope to see you again on future visits to Lancaster County!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had to make an emergency trip and stayed here. It was perfect!!! I needed internet and it was not working. The young lady (sorry do not remember her name-it was a Sunday evening) at the front desk was very helpful and assisted me with getting it to work. It was a long exhausting trip and having an Applebees right next door was great!!. I have to make a couple more trips this way and plan on staying here if available. The breakfast was also a nice fearure and good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank TiredTraveller68
Step 1: Thank Guest for writing such a great review.
Step 2: Don't let getting called "PERECT!" go to our head. :)

Thanks for the shout out on TripAdvisor! The young lady you referenced was Willma, and we are certainly blessed to have her on our Team. I will make sure she gets special recognition for your compliment.

We also love having Applebee's right next door. They even deliver to the lobby until 9pm if you do not feel like leaving the hotel. We look forward to your next visit - if you have advance notice of your next trips please call ahead as we are beginning to sell out most nights. Thanks again for the great compliments.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was concerned that we could not find suitable accommodations as the search was not looking good in the area. Pleased to find the Hampton Inn & Suites in Ephrata. We would route our next trip intentionally through Ephrata to have the opportunity to stay again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank stephenbbb
We are honored that someone would take a detour next time just to stay with us! We are very happy you found us and look forward to your next visit.
Freeport, New York
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had absolutely no regrets over the choice of this hotel. We had help finding local attractions and restaurants. Though for local restaurants, if you want service, avoid the buffet style restaurants. The steam table selection was routine for Pennsylvania Dutch. You can get a better meal elsewhere and a better deal.

Room Tip: The view was excellent on the North side.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank John K
dianabernardo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hooray for no regrets! Thank you for being our Guest and calling us "great". Next time you stay please make sure you get a Dining Guide - the restaurants inside were personally "secret shopped" by me and my Team (it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it) so that we can recommend them with confidence and personal insight. There are many great PA Dutch choices in the area that offer quality food. Hope to see you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I use this hotel as a base for visiting the Middle Creek WMA. I love it. It is clean, comfortable, free wifi and very friendly. I love the bedding. The Hampton Inns seem to be one of the few hotel chains that understand the value of duvets and ALL bedding is clean for each guest.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank ClaireCarroll
dianabernardo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
We are happy to be your home base for Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area - what a great place to visit! Thank you for calling us "excellent" - it's one of our favorite words, and our Team strives to own excellence in all they do, every day. Our Cloud 9 Bedding is awesome, and is washed fresh for every new Guest every day - unlike many "comforters" at other hotels. So you can truly have sweet dreams when staying at a Hampton! It is available for sale online at hamptonhomecollection.com.

Thanks again for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit. Middle Creek is lovely during the Spring!
Astoria, New York
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have always been a fan of Hampton Inn, but this location is at the top of the list! The staff is welcoming and helpful (a note was even slipped under the door). The facilities are clean, comfortable, and stylish. Our room was quiet and felt like a little apartment. This area is full of Bed and Breakfasts, but I don't know why anyone would want to stay in one when Hampton is more affordable and has just as much personal attention!

Room Tip: Doubles and Kings are the same price!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Phebe T
I wish there was an award for "Best Review Title" - you would win it! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to be at the top of your list! I am very proud of our Team for being welcoming and helpful, and for providing clean accommodations - we were recently honored with our 13th "Outstanding" Inspection score by Hilton Worldwide for service & cleanliness scores and will celebrate next month - I will post positive comments like yours at our celebration next month. We hope to see you again on a future visit!
New City, New York
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have always enjoyed styling at a Hampton Inn and look for one in my travels. The staff is friendly
and goes the distance to please the travelers. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bed quilt is so soft and relaxing I will order one for my own bed. The morning breakfast is quite pleasing and delicious. At the time of my stay, I was informed that the gym was out of service due to work within the room. A gym in town was offered free of charge. The heated pool was a relaxing joy. Will continue to stay at Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Non smoking.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Mikecarstop
Thank you for calling us a great place to stay! I hope that as a fan of the Hampton brand you are a member of our Hilton HHonors program, where you can earn Points & Miles for every stay. Our fitness center is now back in action - our friends at the local Rec center had our back during our renovations to make for a better workout for the future! You can purchase our "Cloud 9" bedding at hamptonhomecollection.com - I actually bought one myself! Thank you for being a loyal fan, and we hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephrata
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#5 of 39 in Lancaster

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs? Share your experiences!