“A Good Night Out.......”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ephrata Performing Arts Center
Ranked #5 of 16 things to do in Ephrata
Reviewed January 30, 2013

EPAC is a wonderful night out for all ages! The tickets are not that expensive.....wherever you sit you are up close to the performers. I have been to many Plays....and also the Childrens Plays......the local actors are wonderful and put alot of work into their performances. I have always left the Playhouse with a smile and with good reviews to pass on to my friends and family.

There are newer reviews for Ephrata Performing Arts Center

Reviewed January 23, 2013

To be honest, I go here a lot--a LOT! If you have ever experienced even ONE of their productions, you'd understand my addiction to it. The performances here are absolutely wonderful. The acting, singing, dancing, COSTUMES (!), lighting...everything is simply right on the nose. Yes, it's a small theater but it makes every show feel like you're "right there," right in the middle of the story. I love it. Check out their web site to get an idea of what they offer and then go there and experience it for yourself!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

love the local live theater experience. Have seen some really good shows, and some not so great, but it's usually the play that's lacking not the actors.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Willing to tackle variety of productions- from standards to children's shows , to cutting edge. Always enjoyable, always professional!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have a subscription for 2012 and will also get one for 2013. I had not been there for several years for various reasons unrelated to the quality of the shows. Now I am back and am sorry that I skipped the years I did. Great shows!