“Fantastic sushi; great Chinese; full-service bar”

Tokyo Asian Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 75 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Fantastic sushi; great Chinese; full-service bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

The family loves stopping here when we're passing through Ephrata.They have a large variety of special sushi rolls, which I'm gradually working my way through. They also have great Chinese food for those who don't like sushi, and have been very accommodating for special requests.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Larry_M_69

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Hair in my spicy roll. They made a new one but were not apologetic nor did they even offer to remove the roll from the bill. I had to ask for compensation, had to ask for soup and salad that we waited atleast 10min for. Waiter had no clue what he was doing. Didnt know specifics on menu didnt know the difference between salmon roll and spicy tuna as he brought me my new spicy tuna he then took it away and replaced it with the salmon roll asking me if they looked the same. I then had to walk it back up and say its not a spicy tuna. Place is ridiculous. Much better service and sushi in Lancaster. Worst place I've been to. Will never go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Muwrstling
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been here several times and each time we have tried different menu items and EVERY item has been FABULOUS!!! They make you feel "at home" and go out of fheir way to make sure you are highly pleased. The drinks are totally amazing too!!! Will be back, again and again.

2 Thank Dorrays
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

All the staff is so nice, and this is by far the best Chinese food I have ever had! Another perk.... they serve alcohol!

• Visited August 2012