“Wonderful Place to Visit”

The Green Dragon Farmer's Market
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Ephrata
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went here on Friday, 16 August, 2013 with some friends visiting from the UK. We live in NYC (Staten Island) and the drive took just 2 1/2 hours. The Green Dragon is everything you would expect from a large Flea Market. Lots of trinkets and new items as well. Video games, toys, lots of tools and household items. Table ware, plates, dishes, and cooking items. Clothing and sneakers galore. Many stands are set up outside, but the inside stalls are where you can really go nuts. Get some of the finest meats and cheeses from local farmers and businesses. Many items also sold are fresh bakery, candies, popcorn, spices, coffees, and just about anything that can be made or cooked. Plenty of places to sit down and eat and lots of different vendors cooking up some of your favorites. Bring good walking shoes and don't get your drinks from the food vendors. Plenty of stalls have giant coolers selling soda's for 50 cents and bottled water for $1. Get your drinks from these people. Plenty of free parking. The scenic route in is wonderful. So many fields of corn and vegetables growing. This place is in the heart of Amish country and just minutes from Lancaster, Pa. You will also get the chance to see plenty of Amish folks riding by in the horse and buggy's. Great for photos. The Green Dragon is a must for your visit to Amish country.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'd heard a lot of good things about the Green Dragon so made this a stop while on vacation in Lancaster.PA. It was a fun way to pass a few hours but we didn't find any real bargains. If you've been to a flea/public/farmer market before and have limited time while in the Lancaster area I'd do something else with my time.

1  Thank prtyof5
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've been there twice and enjoyed both trips...my favorite thing is Rhonda's cinnamon raisin bread...I was near there last week but it wasn't Friday...if anyone can let me know if Rhonda's breed is sold anywhere else around this area on more days than Friday at Green Dragon I would appreciate the info...can't find anything online...thanks

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to green dragon since I was a baby im now 25 and take my kids! This is what a farmer's market is anywhere in Lancaster co you go this is what you find.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

There is a great variety of food items especially bakery goodies. Everything looks great and so many choices. After touring the entire market, I would only go for the food if we would ever return. Unless you are a die-hard flea market junkie, most of the rest is junk. Saw some designer clothes for a ridiculous low price which reminded me of the knock off items sold in the same type of market in China. Enjoy Building 6 and a few other food vendors and then head for somewhere else.