“Sweet place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great food, enjoyed sitting in the back of the restaurant which is outdoors. Thanks for the great service. LEWIS IS THE BEST WAITER!!! -Stephen

There are newer reviews for Pancake Farm Restaurant

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I don't love pancakes for breakfast but I loved that I could order one of each kind - so I did! Everyone at our table had pancakes and not one of us had a pancake like someone else. Cinnamon raisin, apple cinnamon, peach, pecan, walnut, blueberry, etc. Service was great and made us feel like regulars- only one of us was from the area! I travel through this area and must plan my trips so that I can stop again. We went on a Saturday morning and the wait was not at all long. The lunch menu looked yummy too! So reasonably priced!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

PANCAKE FARM is a local breakfast store... Very friendly and always busy. Reason, good home cooked no nonsense food that Mom would be proud of !..... Since it is a "one off: family made hit, they have filled out their restaurant with many small tables which can make it seem too "busy" at times...... Remember to finish your plate ! (The pancakes are awesome... you may want to order a single v/s a stack ..... Really big and good.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place is certainly known for it's breakfast. Everything is delicious. Give it a try. Lunch is really good too. Service is great too. Only warning though, the restaurant is very small. You may have to wait huddled in the lobby or outside. Some people don't care for the congestion. If you wait, the food is worth it.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am a regular at this restaurant and have been for over eight years. I try to eat here at least once a week for breakfast. I love the fresh sausage that they have on Fridays and the eggs are always cooked right. They are also willing to take special orders and work to please the customer. It is full of regulars who enjoy the breakfast so that says a lot. I know all of the servers by name and feel like I am part of the family at the restaurant. Service is always fast and efficient and all of the servers are nice, but I have to say that Connie is the best! It is the best place for breakfast in Ephrata, hands down!