“What a delicious delight!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Lily's on Main - CLOSED

Lily's on Main
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lily's on Main has become a Lancaster County favorite - featuring a warm, inviting atmosphere and fabulous dining at reasonable prices. Specializing in American fare with artistic flair, Lily's offers entrees and appetizers for those looking for classic American favorites prepared and presented in a unique and delicious way. Located in the heart of downtown Ephrata, Lily's is decorated in the art deco style reminiscent of the 1930's and 40's, and the interior enhances the relaxed, yet sophisticated dining experience that is uniquely Lily's. At Lily's a great meal is also a value. Whether you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, or to spend an enjoyable dinner out with family or friends, Lily's has the selection and price that's right for you. Enjoy the experience that is Lily's... What dining out was meant to be.
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I did not expect such gourmet inventive american cuisine in the heart of amish/mennonite countryside. Everything about this meal was a pleasure from the gracious, attentive service to the creative dishes, beautifully presented. Try the duck tenders, Lily's special salad, actually everyone loved their choices and save room for desert.

1  Thank Ednamae08

Reviewed August 26, 2008

Lily' on Main is located on the second floor on a business building. Do not let this fool you. The food and service here was just the BEST. The resturant has a 1920's art deco vibe.
My husband and I have been to alot of (fancy) resturants. From the moment I made the reservation they were very warm and friendly. We were greeted the same way too when we came to the resturant. Our waitress was so nice. Told us her favorites and just keep the bread and water going until our salads came. The salads by the way were just so good. My husband got the warm spinach salad(waitress favorite) and he loved it. I wish I would have upgraded (for $5.00) to the ceaser but I didn't and got a nice house salad. Our dinners were delicious. I HIGHLY recommend this reseturant. On the way out the owner asked how everything was and I was happy to say it was just a wonderful dinner. He thanked us and gave us a copy of a Lancaster County magaizine that had an ad for Lily's..proudly showing they have been in business for 10 years...hears to many more!!!! Thank you for a wonderful Anniversay dinner!!

Reviewed August 15, 2008

I should be able to give 5 stars but I can't. The decor is lovely, the food is interesting and tasty. The service is slow - 2 hours for lunch with entres and dessert, no drinks or appetizer. How many people can take of 2 hours plus travel time for lunch. $64 (with tip) for LUNCH entre and dessert for two people. No, the food is not THAT good. That is why I have to give this only 3 stars.

Oh the other stinger - I wanted a little bit of dessert, so i ordered cake - cost $7.50. I Ate a few bites off the skinny end - at least 2/3 of the cake was left . I asked to take the rest home. Well they chopped off at least half of the remaing cake so they could stuff it in one of those hamburger size styrofoam boxes. Couldn't they have used a larger box to give me the entire leftover?

Reviewed July 3, 2008

My husband and I spent our twenty-second anniversary at the Artist's Inn, in Terre Hill. Bruce and Jan (Owners/Inn-keepers/Family) suggested we celebrate at Lily's American Cafe. It was a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was romantic and the food was fantastic. We will make the Artist's Inn and Lily's our annual routine.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook