“Big city dining in a small country town”
Review of Lily's on Main - CLOSED

Lily's on Main
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lily's on Main has become a Lancaster County favorite - featuring a warm, inviting atmosphere and fabulous dining at reasonable prices. Specializing in American fare with artistic flair, Lily's offers entrees and appetizers for those looking for classic American favorites prepared and presented in a unique and delicious way. Located in the heart of downtown Ephrata, Lily's is decorated in the art deco style reminiscent of the 1930's and 40's, and the interior enhances the relaxed, yet sophisticated dining experience that is uniquely Lily's. At Lily's a great meal is also a value. Whether you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, or to spend an enjoyable dinner out with family or friends, Lily's has the selection and price that's right for you. Enjoy the experience that is Lily's... What dining out was meant to be.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

After an exhausting travel day and unfamiliar with the area, I just wanted to go somewhere that served good food. After reading some restaurant reviews I decided on Lily's and am so glad I did! The "big city" atmosphere was unexpected and my meal was delicious! It is evident by the delightful food presentation that the chef has a passion for his work. Should I find myself in the area again I will definitely return to Lily's on Main!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The food was very interesting but didn't quite hit the spot with our taste buds that night. Drinks were very good.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Lily's has always been one of our favorite restaurants. We hadn't been there in awhile and were well rewarded for going back. Food was outstanding, service was great, and wine selection was wonderful. We started with the lollipop lamb chops, then had the sea scallops and mushroom ravioli. Topped it all off with a slice of chocolate cake which was divine. We find that many restaurants do not do desserts well, but Lily's did everything well on this visit!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is an exceptional restaurant. We have dined here since it opened and not once were we disappointed. Tonight we went again. The Martinis are wonderful. The wine pours are generous. I had the Paneed Turkey Cordon Bleu which was terrific for about $20 including salad and asparagus. My wife had the scallops- delicious. The lamb lollipops appetizer was wonderful. The service was first rate. Atmosphere, for us, is transcending. We love Art Deco, which is the motif of the building, known locally as the BBC. There is free parking in a garage off Locust St. Here's the deal- the owner, chef Steve, has a very sweet deal with the owners of the building and he passes it onto you with fabulous food and incredible prices. There is no place in Lancaster County that serves such quality food with such good service at such a reasonable price. Ask for a table that overlooks Main St.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A friend and I ate here one day and we were pleasanly surprised. Yes, it's a little pricey but because of the quality of the food we had, I'd have to say they had the prices correct. They have a fairly wide variety of entrees and I felt the service was spot on. For me, it felt like women would enjoy this place more than men...