“Not all that”

Lily's on Main
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lily's on Main has become a Lancaster County favorite - featuring a warm, inviting atmosphere and fabulous dining at reasonable prices. Specializing in American fare with artistic flair, Lily's offers entrees and appetizers for those looking for classic American favorites prepared and presented in a unique and delicious way. Located in the heart of downtown Ephrata, Lily's is decorated in the art deco style reminiscent of the 1930's and 40's, and the interior enhances the relaxed, yet sophisticated dining experience that is uniquely Lily's. At Lily's a great meal is also a value. Whether you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, or to spend an enjoyable dinner out with family or friends, Lily's has the selection and price that's right for you. Enjoy the experience that is Lily's... What dining out was meant to be.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We came here for our anniversary. My husband and I have lived in Ephrata for a very long time, and have never been. I liked how they had it decorated. We sat for quite a few minutes until we saw our waitress, who turned out being very sweet.... just not very speedy service. My husband ordered the Surf and Turf, but got the Prime Rib instead. The waitress gave us a free dessert to make up for it, which was very nice. The food is very average, and waaaayyyy over priced. I just found everything about our experience very mediocre. If you want to take a local person's (me) advice, skip Lily's and drive a few miles up the road to the Olde :Lincoln house for a truly delicious meal. Sorry Lily's.

2  Thank gingerbabyc
There are newer reviews for Lily's on Main

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food, atmosphere and service were great. I look forward to returning on my next visit to PA Amish country.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Have dined there several times! It's a place you have to go to if you want a wonderful meal...with great service, romantic art deco ambiance, and amazing desserts!!!!!

1  Thank csr19966
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I enjoy Lily's about once a year. We always have a great meal, though we are not very adventurous and usually get the same thing. It is pricey, but the service is great and food is wonderful. This is one of two places we splurge on dessert. We love splitting a piece of chocolate cake though it is so rich I don't know how we'd each eat a piece. Due to the price, we would only go for a very special occasion, but we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The art deco ambiane is stunning, the service prompt and attentive, and the noise level reasonably low allowing for easy conversation. Very good food with some glitches. The polenta was not soft as described in the menu. The choice of wine by the glass is limited. But overall a great experience