“Great for special occasions”
Review of Lily's on Main - CLOSED

Lily's on Main
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lily's on Main has become a Lancaster County favorite - featuring a warm, inviting atmosphere and fabulous dining at reasonable prices. Specializing in American fare with artistic flair, Lily's offers entrees and appetizers for those looking for classic American favorites prepared and presented in a unique and delicious way. Located in the heart of downtown Ephrata, Lily's is decorated in the art deco style reminiscent of the 1930's and 40's, and the interior enhances the relaxed, yet sophisticated dining experience that is uniquely Lily's. At Lily's a great meal is also a value. Whether you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, or to spend an enjoyable dinner out with family or friends, Lily's has the selection and price that's right for you. Enjoy the experience that is Lily's... What dining out was meant to be.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I enjoy Lily's about once a year. We always have a great meal, though we are not very adventurous and usually get the same thing. It is pricey, but the service is great and food is wonderful. This is one of two places we splurge on dessert. We love splitting a piece of chocolate cake though it is so rich I don't know how we'd each eat a piece. Due to the price, we would only go for a very special occasion, but we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The art deco ambiane is stunning, the service prompt and attentive, and the noise level reasonably low allowing for easy conversation. Very good food with some glitches. The polenta was not soft as described in the menu. The choice of wine by the glass is limited. But overall a great experience

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Wonderful Food! Very good service.
I don't believe they expected as many people to show up the day after Thanksgiving. There could have been one more person on the floor staff. The hostess who was very charming turned out to be extremely competent and invaluable assisting the server. Our experience was fantastic. Various turkey concoctions were featured on the special menu. The turkey reuben was quite tasty.
My first visit to Lily's was for dinner two years ago. The food was absolutely delicious. The service then was very good as well.
The art deco interior is quite interesting and the views over the city of Ephrata from the restaurant are most enjoyable.
I've been to the theatre located on the ground floor and experienced Lily's wonderful rice pudding while watching the movie.
Appropriate for family, friends, or couples.
I'm looking forward to another visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've been here 4 times and the first two time it was perfect.I come once a year.Last year 3 out of the 4 entrees came out cold.They seem to plate the meals as soon as they are done and leave them in the kitchen to get cold until the last dish is done.There is some basic problem in the transmission of food from kitchen to table.Appetizers come out quickly , main courses seem to take forever.This place can be very good but I wonder if it isn't resting on it's laurels!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The owner is very nice and remembers his customers favorite dishes and always comes out to talk to us when we eat there.