“Hoss's”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great service. It's next door to our church so it's convenient.
The food is always fresh. The salad bar is really good. Their homemade noodle soup is really excellent. We go to this restaurant a lot because we love their steaks as well.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Hoss's isn't a fancy place, but I always enjoy it because the prices are fair, the food plentiful and good, and atmosphere relaxed. The salad bar alone is plenty. Steaks have been good when I've ordered them. I like the frozen-yogurt machine and the desserts, too. There are sugar-free options. Good breads and soups. Lots of salad selections.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

Our party of six was greeted warmly upon entrance and promptly seated at a table. There were specials of the day offered. Among the broad menu choices that were selected was the salad bar with a hamburger extra for $1.99 and another ordered the cheese-steak sub. Both were fine. The soup bar had four choices and included a French onion soup, a beef-vegetable selection, a new England style clam chowder that was excellent, and a tomato soup. The salad bar provided a wide range of ingredients to make your own combination but a bleu cheese dressing was not on hand. A variety of breads and crackers was also available, and of course, the dessert bar had fresh fruit, jellos, cakes, cookies and soft-ice cream. One need not go hungry at Hoss's and for a quite reasonable price. The establishment is not fancy but was accommodating and our waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I've been to many Hoss's locations around the state and this is the first time I've experienced such neglectful service. Our food came and was great but when we needed water, napkins, ketchup, or our check out waitress was either nowhere to be found or talking nonstop to another table. The host stood there and stared at us and while we needed to go and were obviously irritated that we were being held at our table without a check, did nothing. Very disappointed. This is not the Hoss's standard that I have grown accustomed to.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

I had already been to one of the Hoss's restaurants and I had been looking forward to some steak so we decided to stop by this one during our road trip.

My steak was very tasty, so were the onion rings I ordered as a side. Salad bar had plenty of options and the desserts offered there were great.
My husband ordered a pulled pork sandwich that he also enjoyed.

We were served by a lovely waitress, I believe her name was Lynn, who was kind, fast and attentive to our needs.

The atmosphere is in line with other Hoss's restaurants; a pleasant rustic style without trying to be too sleek.

I think this is a great place to get steak for affordable prices and have a pleasant meal with family or friends. Of course, if you are looking for premium food then you should look elsewhere (and be ready to spend more!).