“Blink and you'll miss this place.”

Center Street Grille
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I agree with the other reviewers. In fact, I did drive right by the place, not thinking it was a restaurant. If you leave your ego at the door, you'll be satisfied with the choice. The dining room is upscale diner, and the bar is definitely "local." BUT, you'll be surprised when things like scallops smothered in crab meat appear on the menu. If you are going to sit at the bar and have dinner with a friend, you'll probably spend $60-$70 easy (for the two of you). So, this isn't the bargain of the century. But after two dinners, I would certainly return again without hesitation. And, the staff is very friendly and down to earth. All in all, a comfortable way to spend a few hours and get a good meal.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Your initial thoughts would be to just drive by. It looks like a beat biker bar from the outside. However, the chef is excellent and inside you will see the entire gamut of diners. Food is always good and usually there's something a little different to interest retturning diners. Only downside is they are not open on Sundays!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

This place is not much to look at from the outside - actually you may be tempted to turn around, but once you get inside, it is an old school restaurant with a warm, local, mom/pop feel. I was in Mechanicsburg, PA for the week and I actually visited the place twice. The first night I got the salmon. When it came out, it was a HUGE piece of fish that tasted great! I was impressed!. Then second time I ate there, I hot the pork chop which was the thickest chop I'd ever seen - it had to have been at least 4in thick. It was a little underdone for my taste (probably because it was so thick) but it still was good. I would definitely reccommend this place if you are in the area. I'll definitely be back.