“Outsides are deceiving”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Your initial thoughts would be to just drive by. It looks like a beat biker bar from the outside. However, the chef is excellent and inside you will see the entire gamut of diners. Food is always good and usually there's something a little different to interest retturning diners. Only downside is they are not open on Sundays!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

This place is not much to look at from the outside - actually you may be tempted to turn around, but once you get inside, it is an old school restaurant with a warm, local, mom/pop feel. I was in Mechanicsburg, PA for the week and I actually visited the place twice. The first night I got the salmon. When it came out, it was a HUGE piece of fish that tasted great! I was impressed!. Then second time I ate there, I hot the pork chop which was the thickest chop I'd ever seen - it had to have been at least 4in thick. It was a little underdone for my taste (probably because it was so thick) but it still was good. I would definitely reccommend this place if you are in the area. I'll definitely be back.